Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: superlaser97
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] What do you think about the new Lolita Remake?

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-10-28 07:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-10-28 07:12 AM
LukkasRobert4 replied at 2017-10-28 05:13 AM
Hi superlaser ( I said one million of times I lived your Lolita guide) I loved and Hated at same tim ...

The changes to damage type from magic and physical and introduction of Mana are for balancing reasons.

I like her remake, you can do alot of combos, and your skills now works well with each other. Look at my guide, combo section.

Oh wow I didn't even checked my link, it's working now, thanks :)

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-10-28 07:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Bl4ckOut replied at 2017-10-28 02:52 AM
I've used Lolita in roughly 100 plus matches and my buddy mains her. We have discussed the reword an ...

Hey, yeah I agree, losing the short cd of the ranged stun is pretty big deal for me too, but I have found my way around it now. Please visit my guide ( link in op ) for guide to use her efficiently :)

~ From top 30 Global

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-28 04:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think this rework was unnecessary, but new ult skill are better with the stun.. and first skill, its only short stun but its reliable

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-30 10:04 AM | Show all posts
Lolita is fun to play now! :D

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-30 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont like her 1st skill tbh...please bring back the old skill!

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-31 12:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sya kemaren uaer lolita... Aku lebih suka tampilan lolita yg lama.. sekarang seperti aneh gitu kalau semakin tinggi penampilannya.. kalau agak pendek kemaren saya lebih suke.. cuman bagusnya di desain ulang tp jgn di tbahkan tinggi badannya... Id :8757779(2012)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-10-31 07:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Her old 1st skill was way better :( New skill just make her look like a retard, jumping onto enemy even thought she can stunt them but not for long and not much damage. She die so much faster especially if opponent got franco or stunt.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-1 02:00 AM | Show all posts
Lolita is still very weak. Her second ability is almost useless compared to so many heroes who have damage in the area. The truth is that Lolita does not cause fear to its opponents. Unlike a Minotaur or a Grock that scare when they get close to the opponent.
Better: Improve her ultimate ability and add a bigger size to the shield, as well as lessen the reload time of the second ability.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-1 02:05 AM | Show all posts

1 - I think they should put a kind of force field around the Lolita when she activates the second ability. This force field would cause damage and slow the speed of the opponent close to it during the activation of the ability.
2 - They could put to the shield of the Lolita to reflect in form of damage the abilities that she defend.
3 - In the first skill they could put three actions: dash, blow, dash again.
4 - Her ULT could once again have a protective shield as it used to be.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-1 02:08 AM | Show all posts

5 - It should be possible to combine the first ability with the second ability, that is, activate the second ability and then activate the first ability Lolita would take a hit with his shield and hit the enemy would cause damage and reduce speed.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 08:26 PM GMT+8