Register now.
Author: john.s
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Advice for Beginners starting Mobile Legends

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-10-29 10:27 PM | Show all posts
sony0 replied at 2017-10-29 08:31 PM
Hey John,
Thanks so much for this advise. I think i have learned more from this advice you wrote th ...

Hi sony0.  Thank you, I'm so glad to hear that.  You're more than welcome! :)
I wish I had this information when I first started playing, so I just wanted to share it with other beginners.  The tutorials and guides are great, but they don't explain everything about the game for beginners.  So much you have to learn from experience but hopefully these are things that will help gameplay and ultimately make it a little more enjoyable.
I'm really glad you found this helpful.  Best of luck to you!
Post time 2017-10-29 11:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This should be pinned by the mods on both reddit and this forum.

Comments

Thank you, I'll work on improving it.  Post time 2017-10-30 08:08 PM
Post time 2017-10-29 11:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This should be pinned by the mods on both reddit and this forum.
Post time 2017-10-29 11:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It could steadily be improved by adding stuff like jungle routes, when to jungle in an advanced section.
Post time 2017-10-29 11:26 PM | Show all posts
Another advises you can add in.

Choose hero that suit you playing style:
If you prefer range basic damage, go for marksman (Layra); If you prefer melee basic damage, go for fighter (Zilong); If you prefer skill damage, go for mage (Eudora); If you prefer backstab, go for assassin (Saber). There are another two more roles but not suitable for beginner, which are tanker and supporter. Tanker is the one who intake damage for teammate, while supporter is the one who helping teammate in terms of: offensive (enhance damage, buff allies/enemies, disable enemies), defensive (enhance defend, debuff allies/enemies, disable enemies), healing.
Do not use high difficulty hero:
Never ever go for high difficulty hero if you still learn this game. This is not only makes you confuse but also kills the fun.

Before joining Rank Game, you must:
A. Understand 5 playing style:
There are 5 playing style in MOBA: attack damage dealer, skill damage dealer, tanker, supporter and jungler. Each of them has very own playing style and job. Make sure you very clear of your role and do you job. Do not do other thing just because other players do so or they ask you to.
B. Have your very own hero:
This is very important because it will affect how smooth you play. Hero is your weapon. You must have a weapon you familiar with, easy for you to control, to perform well in battle. Use the free hero as opportunity to find your hero.
C. Learn as many hero as posible:
By understanding other hero, your are not only know how to cooperate with them but also know how to counter them.

Comments

Some great advice! Thank you  Post time 2017-10-30 08:09 PM
Post time 2017-10-30 05:09 AM | Show all posts
cool! I like the guide

Comments

Glad to hear it, thank you sir!  Post time 2017-10-30 08:10 PM
Post time 2017-10-30 06:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please MODS, PIN this as a README.
Post time 2017-10-30 08:05 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for you sharing,it is very usefull for all player that they start playing Mobile Legends,,

Happy Gamming

Comments

You too, thank you.  Post time 2017-10-30 08:10 PM
Post time 2017-10-31 07:57 AM | Show all posts
dude why din you write this 3 months ago?  
it wud have helped me so much back then...!
anyway is rlly gud advice.. all new player should read and understand this, it will help u soooo much
i agree fully: play on ur own when you begin, only pick laya and zilong, dun buy hero now, farm and lvl up, dun die, learn strategies, ignore abusive plyrs, dun rush to play rank and have fun.

Comments

Thank you so much for your support. I'm sorry I didn't deliver this sooner. But remember in this game its never too late to learn, and also we can learn at our own pace, there's no rush.  Post time 2017-10-31 10:48 PM
Post time 2017-11-1 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Advice for ML players, not just beginners. This is soo good! Thanks!

Comments

Thank you so much!  Post time 2017-11-1 08:06 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:10 PM GMT+8