Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: john.s
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Advice for Beginners starting Mobile Legends

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 10:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for this! Learned a lot. I'm having a hard time farming bec I usually get carried away by team fights or clearing minions. I usally forget to farm. Uhm..and also, currently, I only have Fanny, Laya, Zilong, Saber. Who should I buy next? I'm still saving up some bp since I've just recently purchased Fanny.
Post time 2017-11-2 10:17 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thanks in advance to those who will answer.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-2 10:46 PM | Show all posts
Inoob replied at 2017-11-2 10:16 PM
Thanks for this! Learned a lot. I'm having a hard time farming bec I usually get carried away by tea ...

Hello.  Thank you, I'm glad it was helpful.

Regarding your next hero, it all depends on your style of play.  What is it that you're hoping to do with a new hero that you can't already do with your existing heroes?

Also, have tried all the heroes in the current free rotation and the free trial cards you may have in your bag?  I would recommend you to utilize those first if you are not sure who to buy.  Have you unlocked the Custom game mode?  If so, please use that to practice these heroes initially before you try them in Classic mode.  That way you will get a better understanding of them and how to play them.
Post time 2017-11-2 11:24 PM | Show all posts
john.s replied at 2017-11-2 10:46 PM
Hello.  Thank you, I'm glad it was helpful.

Regarding your next hero, it all depends on your styl ...

Thanks... Uhmm.. I want to play other classes except marksman. I'm only level 7 so I haven't opened custom yet. I want an assassin but I already have Fanny. How about Digger? Is he any good? He seems fun. How will I level up fast? I mean on my account. I want to reach level 8 and play rank games. Yes, this guide is helpful, it has the do's and don'ta for beginners.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-2 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Inoob replied at 2017-11-2 11:24 PM
Thanks... Uhmm.. I want to play other classes except marksman. I'm only level 7 so I haven't opene ...

I don't own Digger yet so I can't comment on him, but check the following:
1. guides at this forum for Digger
2. youtube - seach for "Mobile Legends Digger guide" / "Mobile Legends Digger gameplay"
3. after loading the game, in the lobby go to the Live streams and click on the Hero live and select Digger - it should display the current live streams of the best available Digger players.

Hopefully these all will help you to decide if he is right for you.  But if you're still unsure then don't buy him, save your battle points and use the heroes you have currently available.

Its your choice of course but I feel level 8 is too soon for ranked games.  If your reason for buying a hero is to get the minimum required for ranked, then look at heroes that are cheap to buy.  You mentioned owning Fanny, Laya, Zilong and Saber.  So Eudora and Rafaela might be good inexpensive choices since you do not yet have a mage and support.
Post time 2017-11-3 01:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
john.s replied at 2017-11-2 11:46 PM
I don't own Digger yet so I can't comment on him, but check the following:
1. guides at this forum ...

Ok thanks a lot. I'll just watch livestreams of Digger first.. hmmm I want to buy a hero that I can master and can help me rank up.. I don't really like Eudora.. Rafaela, I don't know... My brother won't help me up, he said, I should learn moba games on my own :/  He told me to master Layla.. is Layla good?
Post time 2017-11-3 07:41 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Inoob replied at 2017-11-3 01:28 AM
Ok thanks a lot. I'll just watch livestreams of Digger first.. hmmm I want to buy a hero that I ca ...

yeh Layla is vry gud marksman for learning the game and rank games too.  Lot of different ways u can play her, can jungle with her, can turret push, can rotate, can clear lanes.. she rlly gud and she cost zero BPs which nice XD

Comments

Absolutely! I think she's the best ADC for newcomers.. you can learn so much about the game with Layla.  Post time 2017-11-4 09:10 PM
Post time 2017-11-4 06:09 AM | Show all posts
niceeee, i hope this helps a lot of people

Comments

Post time 2017-11-4 08:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Great post man, good job

Comments

Thanks a lot bro, yeah i really hope it'll help newcomers and make them want to stay with Mobile Legends. Too often new players get frustrated and leave because they don't understand the game.  Post time 2017-11-4 09:05 PM
Post time 2017-11-4 08:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm legend rank but I still enjoyed the read, I hope it'll help out a lot of newcomers joining the game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 03:05 PM GMT+8