Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: john.s
Collapse the left

[Unclassified] Advice for Beginners starting Mobile Legends

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-28 12:24 PM | Show all posts
Cibicida replied at 2017-11-27 04:37 AM
Clearly the above is a smurf account, a new player will not get 97% winrate in 67 matches (or they a ...

Let me add one more thing. The jungler should have 100% Map Awareness. He should know when to gank and which lane to gank.

I’m not a Smurf account but I used to be a High ELO player from SoK but since we moved from Beijing to HK, I can’t access SoK because of the Great Fire Wall of China so I moved to Mobile Legends.

I’m inviting few of squadmates from SoK to move to Mobile Legends, they are all in GM now with around 95+ Winrate as well that’s how easy it is to play Mobile Legends compared to SoK Haha.
Post time 2017-11-28 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Most MLBB players are actually new or not that PRO in MOBA in their life, I actually used to hate MOBA on PC or other platform, MLBB get successful because it's in mobile, heroes parodies, and simple graphic/gameplay, attracting non-MOBA players which explains a lot of noobs XD

On-topic... Jungle is important yes, more importantly "Stealing Enemy's Jungle".. This can be done even if you're not a farmer, just don't forget to prioritize tower defense over stealing jungle....

The only problem of this strategy is if enemy side anticipate this and prepare an ambush... Team mates should aware of that if suddenly you can push an empty tower, check jungles/other lanes or you'll lose 5 towers in the cost of 1 enemy tower you just push...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-4 01:47 PM GMT+8