Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3482|Reply: 42
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] Do Not Play On Weekends (Sunday l Monday l Friday ) / Jangan Main Hari Weekend

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-10-29 10:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by NoNameX at 2017-10-29 10:32 AM

Dont Play On Weekends (Sunday l Saturday l Friday)
1 . Plenty Noobs Will Play
2 . Noobs Always Plays on (Sunday l Monday l Friday ) Because Its Holidays

How To Play On  Weekends (Sunday l Saturday l Friday) When Noobs Plays With You?
1 . Party Up / Play With Friends (Be Sure Your Friend Has Almost The Same Skill As U / Pro)
2 . Be Sure That U Play On 10 - 12 Pm At The Night Most Noobs Sleep U Have A Chance To Play With Pros On Your Team

Note : Im Not Saying That If U Play On Sundays/Weekends Ur A Noob But Just Saying That Plenty Shit Noob's Plays On That Days

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jangan Main Hari Weekends / Malam Minggu Guys (Minggu l Sabtu l Jumat)
1 . Banyak Bocah Akan Main
2 . Bocah Selalu Main Hari (Minggu l Sabtu l Jumat) Karna Hari Libur

Cara Main Hari Weekends (Minggu l Sabtu l Jumat) When Noobs Plays With You
1 . Main Sama Teman (Teman Yang Lumayan Pro / Skill Sederajat Dengan Kamu)
2 . Main La Pada Jam - Jam Malam (10 - 12 Pm) Karna Bocah's Udah Tidur Wakakakaakaka

Note : Aku Gak Membilangi Anda Noob Karna Main Di Hari Weekends Tetapi Cuman Memberitahu Bahwa Banyak Bocah/Nub Main Pada Hari Tersebut

Post time 2017-10-30 05:11 AM | Show all posts
I honestly think its just random not rly what time u play on xd

Comments

Well I Tried Playin On Saturdays I Met Nubs And Playing On Tuesday - Thursday My Team Carried Me And Yes Sometimes U Get Random But Higher Chance On Getting Nubs At Ur Team At Saturdays Fridays Sunday   Post time 2017-10-31 02:33 PM
Well I Tried Playing On Saturdays I Met Nubs And Playing On Tuesday - Thursday My Team Carried Me And Yes Sometimes U Get Random But Higher Chance On Getting Nubs At Ur Team At Saturdays Fridays Sunda   Post time 2017-10-31 02:33 PM
Post time 2017-10-29 10:37 PM | Show all posts
It's the semester break here in the Philippines though... Imagine the horror. Jfc. From GM I to GM V real quick! This is why I don't solo play this time. I play with my friends so that we can assure the win. Damn these cancerous pips
Post time 2017-10-29 12:25 PM | Show all posts
I agree, Philippines better and pro players hour is 11pm to morning around 5am. Most stupid and noobs hour is around 9am to night, i agree the worst weekend, most you team with kiddos.
Post time 2017-10-29 12:34 PM | Show all posts
If you have a 5 men team, just play in the day time againts those noobies. The chance is higher that your opponents will have AFK-ers and feeders.

As for solo queue like me, daytime is a "Vs AI mode" time. Killing those bots is very good to release the stress from working.

Comments

Yes I Agree Playing With Friends Against Noobs Is Easier To Win But Have To Be 5 Mans So Its Easier And If Ur Bored Just Play Classic Most Pro's Play There To On Weekends  Post time 2017-10-31 02:32 PM
Post time 2017-10-29 01:36 PM | Show all posts
better to play late :D around 10 pm is fine :D
but still depends on your region, because here in middle east. if you play weekdays you'll be match to those kids. we prefer to play early morning like 1am to 6am. especially if weekend :D

Comments

Well My Region Is Southeast Asia And Actually Im Indonesian Saturdays Is People Still School And Sundays Are Free So We Get 1 Day Free A Week And On Sunday Is Alot Worse Then Saturday  Post time 2017-10-31 02:20 PM
Post time 2017-10-29 02:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
…………………./´¯/) ………………..,/¯../ ………………./…./ …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸ ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\ ……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’) ………\……………..’…../ ……….”…\………. _.·´ …………\…………..( …………..\………….\
Post time 2017-10-29 03:21 PM | Show all posts
HAHAH can really relate on this thing kids and noobs playing on friday night to sunday if you are unlucky you will be one of their teammates HAHAHA

Comments

Exactly, If Your Lucky U Can Fight Those Noobs And Win The Game But I Have A Feeling That (30 % Ur Enemy's Are Noob) And (70 % Noobs Are Ur Teammates) Do It At Own Risk!  Post time 2017-10-31 02:30 PM
Post time 2017-10-29 06:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Idk why but in the afternoon, there are more stupid teammates compared to morning and late night.
Post time 2017-10-29 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Because peak hour for kids and elemenary even i found is 5-9 years old of player -_-
Post time 2017-10-29 08:56 PM | Show all posts
I dont know this topic is way too funny hahaha yea those days are the most noobs playing. but i think everyday u will find noobs

Comments

Thats On Saturday  Post time 2017-10-31 02:35 PM
Just To Be Clear Well Comparing The Days Sunday Monday And Saturday(TheWorstFkingDayToPLay) I Tried Making A Experiment That Noobs Play On That Days Cuz I Just Lost 5 Star In 1 Day And Thats On Satur   Post time 2017-10-31 02:31 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-2-5 12:20 PM GMT+8