Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Tisski
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Creepy Glitch/Bug?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 12:46 AM | Show all posts

Hello. I think this is normal now when playing against AI bots.  A lot of times when I solo queue in Classic mode, I get matched with bots (Idk, maybe not enough players in NA server at that time).  And the bots do start pinging during the game - attack, retreat, gather, etc.  They come into the jungle now too :)  And they also do concede when you have a considerable lead.  Maybe this prevents people from taking advantage of the bots to raise their KDA, and get quadra/penta kills, etc.
Post time 2017-11-2 01:31 AM | Show all posts
john.s replied at 2017-11-2 12:46 AM
Hello. I think this is normal now when playing against AI bots.  A lot of times when I solo queue  ...

playing bots doesnt add any stats right?
Post time 2017-11-2 01:55 AM | Show all posts
arzpx replied at 2017-11-2 01:31 AM
playing bots doesnt add any stats right?

It does add stats if its in "Classic" mode.  When you solo queue in Classic and if for whatever reason there aren't enough players on your server to find a match, you get matched against bots.  So its you + 4 bots versus 5 bots.  And that is treated as a regular Classic game.  Win or lose, MVP, KDA, and all other stats are added to your game account as if you played a regular classic PvP game.  It counts as real.  I don't agree with this but its how the game seems to work.
Post time 2017-11-2 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
john.s replied at 2017-11-2 01:55 AM
It does add stats if its in "Classic" mode.  When you solo queue in Classic and if for whatever re ...

Never tried this before.

Curiousity sake. How would you know its a bot? Would they have bot pic during matchup? Would they have imaginary country flag?
Post time 2017-11-2 03:10 PM | Show all posts
WTF its real!! In Custom match??!!
Post time 2017-11-2 08:35 PM | Show all posts
i always hang out in Custom mode and yes I've been whispered before. the voice is like old woman with slight distortion. at first she sound like she's dying with panting here and there. then i started to smell blood coming from the bathroom inside my room. after that, she quietly whisper to me telling me just how beautiful i am and she want to marry me. i was so shocked, not because of the old woman but because finally someone who agree that i am indeed beautiful. 3 days later, i went to KFC and ordered some fried chicken.

happy holloween, folks

Comments

Brilliant :D Happy Halloween to you too!  Post time 2017-11-2 09:10 PM
Post time 2017-11-2 09:08 PM | Show all posts
Ewan123 replied at 2017-11-2 11:28 AM
Never tried this before.

Curiousity sake. How would you know its a bot? Would they have bot pic d ...

Hello.  There are a lot of telltale signs and its exactly like the first few Classic games when you initially create an account.

-  In the match up screen (after the queuing part) you see the 10 player icons - 5 on the left and 5 on the right, and you click ok to enter the match.  At that screen the bots accept in sequence one by one from left to right.  Normally players accept randomly. (the bot names and profile icons are random, maybe from actual people)

-  The player flags are completely random.  I play in North America and normally I would always see a flags from my region.  But with bots I see SEA and other regional flags that I would never usually see in classic and ranked games.  When I don't see a single other flag from my region I'd know something is amiss.

-  In the hero selection screen, no response to chat messages or requests for lane (top, mid, bot)

-  During the game, no chat whatsoever except pings to attack, retreat, etc.  Not even predefined messages like on my way, beware of ambush, attack the lord, etc.

-  No AFK.  The bots feed yes, but they never go AFK :)

-  The style of play by both your teammates and the enemy is exactly like how the bots behave in Custom and AI modes.  It's a repeated predictable pattern always.

-  The bots never attack Lord

-  You get easy kills and play way better than you normally would. :)

So yeah there's nothing in the match to say "hey yeah you're playing with and against bots".  But these are the indications.  You could argue that one or two of these things is just coincidence but when its all of the above together you know for sure its bots.

Post time 2017-11-2 10:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its a easter egg from devs this is halloween easter egg lol
Post time 2017-11-3 07:19 AM | Show all posts
I have just tried it now and >.< someone is using Lolita even though there's no Lolita bot in my game and yep there's also some kids speaking in other languages >.<
Post time 2017-11-3 07:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
you mean, you heard many oter matches of oter player speaking?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 04:23 AM GMT+8