Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8561|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[lag] Feedback

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-1 07:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I play ml then lag . Then i cant reconnect then i cant play that game . After that i play classic game then after i play classic , my star decrease . So how ? Gm should be alert about this . If the player lag . The server need to repeat the reconnect . Not terminate the game then afk and you cut my credit . So how ? How i wnt to reconnect ? I know i am lag . Then i quit the game . Usually i can enter the game by reconnect . But now ? I cant enter the game then you give me afk and my team lose you cut my stars . I need some explanation from GM . TQ
Post time 2017-11-1 08:03 AM | Show all posts
Hello Syocker,

We have an automated AFK System which detects if you go AFK, if you didn’t reconnect to the game for a certain period of time, you are terminated from it and you lose a star.

Regards,
|~Zazme_Yakuza
Post time 2017-11-23 09:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i can't play login help me please
Post time 2017-12-6 05:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Please fix the games , i want to play in my version handphone kitkat . please fix
Post time 2018-1-8 06:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can't log in my game like i can't play it
Post time 2018-5-23 10:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
First i like your game and now i hate it. I already uninstall mlbb because of your lagging issie. Every match i have been kicked out from match. Happen twice every match. Reconnected again and again. Die because of that. My ping was green and very good. You guys are so problem. Make new heroes and skins but cant fix this lag? Meh i’m better play pubg and arena of valor. Good bye mlbb. I can’t continue this game anymore.
Post time 2018-6-15 04:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cum este posibil de la Elite III sa ajung dinou la Elite I,am primit un raport pentru ca cica ar fi fost AFK,si a fost luat in considerare.Am primit raport pe nedreptdoar penrtu ca am jucat foarte bine.
Post time 2018-6-29 07:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There's a problem with fanny, the screen twitches and it's like lagging when I use two cables and it's so super annoying and so destroying my gameplay, please fix this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 10:01 PM GMT+8