Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.28

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 02:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Since 99% of players who have been playing longer then a week probably have all those hero’s are u gonna give us the equivalent BP to what they are worth? Or since we most of us have the skins maybe give us a skin token to purchase any skin under 300diamonds? Idk just wondering what the plan is because for huge number of people this event is gonna be virtually nonexistent because all the beginner stuff you’re giving away is literally only targeting brand new players
Post time 2017-11-7 07:15 AM | Show all posts
PWETNIMALU replied at 2017-11-3 02:19 AM
Yey! they are so generous for giving 5 permanent cheap heroes and two outdated skins, thank you. THA ...

Agreed. I guess we just get BP instead since every person who has played this game since season 2 already got all that stuff.
Post time 2017-11-7 11:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why is the pick and ban order randomised? It removes strategy from the queue doesn't it...
Post time 2017-11-7 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-11-6 04:58 PM
This patch is more focused on fixing issues. Im glad that such a patch comes out.

I hope they fix the Facebook Sharing on this upcoming patch. I miss my Facebook app already :(

I don't think it's a bug but I noticed that Lancelot can cancel Haya's Ulti by using his skills. I use my ulti (I'm Hayabusa) on Lancelot. No minions just him. Not before a second, he cancels it by using a skill and it stops. How can we touch Lancelot???
Post time 2017-11-7 02:19 PM | Show all posts
I thought the update will be today. Hmm.
Post time 2017-11-7 03:29 PM | Show all posts
zhangxyo replied at 2017-11-7 11:42 AM
Why is the pick and ban order randomised? It removes strategy from the queue doesn't it...

To help solo player, because if solo q meet premade team of 2 or theree, the solo q player will be put in the last pick, and  they should pick tank
Post time 2017-11-7 06:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
4 ban system should be implemented also on ranked games for legend and mythic ranks. Then 2 ban system for grandmaster and epic ranks.
Post time 2017-11-7 06:22 PM | Show all posts
Can i ask when will the thanksgiving daily login start? I've already updated and sadly have already claimed a daily login before the event. Will it reset? Also will the hero prices retain if they are just bp? Like if i have Miya will i get 10800 or only a percentage? Thanks for those who can answer. Original server here.
Post time 2017-11-7 06:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Guys, I have created some hero design complete with his ablity, skill, movement even the begraund and kind of power he has,, and my question, what should I do to make server of mobile legend prosessing my creation?
Post time 2017-11-8 12:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's like huge efff to old player with that 5 permanent hero. Most heroes they want to give are cheap and easy to get with ticket.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 04:03 AM GMT+8