Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3846|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[lag] Every 5 seconds it's coming 285ms lag

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-2 10:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Every 5 seconds it is coming 285 ms and I am not able to move from my place for a while, but my regular ping is normal. please fix this issue, I can't play my game properly
Post time 2017-11-2 11:20 PM | Show all posts
Hello AbhirupAD,

Thanks for reporting your problem, try to speed mode your Connection (In-Game). And also don't use youtube while you're playing ML if you have weak connection..

Regards,
Avjel
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 12:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have done everything but it's of no use. there is no connection problem anywhere else, but only in-game lag is occurring
Post time 2017-11-3 08:08 PM | Show all posts
AbhirupAD replied at 2017-11-3 12:09 AM
I have done everything but it's of no use. there is no connection problem anywhere else, but only in ...

I experienced the same before (until now but rarely), do check the flag and if you see someone from a different country, try to avoid that match. Try to only enter a match that have the same flag as you or n the same country as you. Also, remember that every time you dodge a matchmaking there is a -1 in your credit score.
Post time 2017-11-5 12:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by JamXDrew at 2017-11-5 12:20 AM

Hello AbhirupAD,

I experience that problem too but this is the method i do everytime i experience that

1. check your family member if they using youtube or some kind of app like youtube(if they dont proceed to no.2)
2. Restart you wifi modem
3. Clear cache and forcestop mobile legends
4. Check your connection or signal(its necessary)5. Toggle on the speed mode in-game settings of ml
6. Check if it working if not, stop playing ml for like 30 minutes or more and play it again after.

That is what i do when i experience that, hope i help you
If that is not work im sorry just wait for next updates

Regards,
JamXDrew
Post time 2017-11-5 06:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Many players reporting about this but mobile legends always denied it!!! Iam experience the same issue the lag and reconnecting!! But they said plss check your connection ahahahahah!!! Plsss accept the reality that your server they have a problem!!!! Not everytime you said its your connection.
Post time 2017-11-5 01:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Check your internet connection maybe it's very slow
Post time 2017-12-29 10:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i have noticed that during gameplay with my roommate in classic, we both get lag at the same time and game told to lower the graphics. I mean i use redmi note 4 (4 gb ram). P.S. the connection was good too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:45 AM GMT+8