Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: LancelORD
Collapse the left

[Request] Lancelot need buff! Not nerf

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-4 02:22 AM | Show all posts
I think he is fine as is. His basic attack is really crappy so he is useless after using skills. You can dodge his ult. His second is what makes him THE Lancelot. Nerf that and he's bad. Buff it and he's too op.
Post time 2017-11-4 05:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You do know his first skill is a good escape right?? Your saying he has no escape yet his dash is better than sabers, and he has more immunity then any other assassin, there's a reason he's one of thw top picked in rank to get banned
Post time 2017-11-4 08:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nerf Lancelot because he has a lot of excaping mechanism his 1st and ulti and his 1st  can use unlimited if you hit a using 1st it will not cooldown so don't buff Lancelot nerf himm
Post time 2017-11-4 10:00 AM | Show all posts
Lancelot is an assasin, and assasins are squishy. Escaping? I do think he has the best escape tools in the game ever, 1st skill depending on your skills can be used as a primary escaping tool then his 2nd skill for that immunity, and lastly his ulti. What more can you ask for? Take a look at SABER, he only got that 2nd dash skill which has a horrible CD. Are you on drugs? An idiot? or just a pure Lower rank 12 year old kid? I have over 80+ matches with lancelot with 87% win rate and I suggest a minor nerf on his 2nd skill.
Post time 2017-11-4 11:25 AM | Show all posts
I mean his damage is high.
It's understandable to be squishy.
Post time 2017-11-4 01:28 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Adrianne at 2017-11-4 01:36 PM

Lol sure buff his durability.. In the meantime, why not also make Hayabusa ulti able to deal the same amount of hits on ALL enemies so he can instant pentakill, remove aurora freeze bar and let her freeze whenever she use a skill, make Fanny able to fly through walls. Oh and also buff tank damage since they have low damage
Post time 2017-11-4 02:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think this person is a troll or a kid
Post time 2017-11-4 04:14 PM | Show all posts
dude just make your own game! then buff all the heroes your using
Post time 2017-11-5 02:40 PM | Show all posts
manko replied at 2017-11-3 03:12 AM
Its true lancelot is very strong in early games due to his fast farming, but late game he dies extre ...

he is not even close to balanced do u know lancelot can escape from base to base with just skill 1???
he can cancel any skill with skill 2?
even newbie can play lancelot easily
Post time 2017-11-5 04:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
idk how to react this post. so funny! rofl
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:17 AM GMT+8