Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1975|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[lag] Is Indonesian Server down?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-3 09:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi All.

Based on the subject, is Indonesian server MLBB down?
because since yesterday, I got 285ms using mobile data (Provider Telkomsel) usually I got 45-50ms. I thought Telkomsel is down, so i decided test on WI-FI (Telkom Indihome) and guess what? It's still LAG!! I got 211ms ping (using wifi usually i got 28ms).
Because I can't wait to play MLBB (it's itchy you know), I forced to play on ranked game and apperently all my teammates face the same problem. LOL. They use the same provider as me, in fact there is one that use diffirent provider (XL) but He also experiencing the same lag.

I am just ask you know. Hope Administrators or Developers can explain to us, Indonesian players. Cheers!
Post time 2017-11-3 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-5 10:30 AM

Hi everyone...  We just contacted each ISP in Indonesia and it seems there's an outage going in some cell network that affects several users...

We got a confirmation that they already working on it.now...

Do observe any changrs about it...

We apologize for this inconvenience...

Well it seems we got a report and an Indonesian confirmed that it is with Telkomsel that is having the issue because he confirmed he used the other service provider and it was fine...
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 10:18 AM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-11-3 10:11 AM
Well it seems we got a report and an Indonesian confirmed that it is with Telkomsel that is having t ...

But, Hey I just met my co-worker on our office who play MLBB, He said He also got lag. He use Tri provider.

i know it's strange, but Indihome is barely got no problem with connection. I downloaded movie got 2Mb/Sec.
Post time 2017-11-3 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Cibet22 replied at 2017-11-3 10:18 AM
But, Hey I just met my co-worker on our office who play MLBB, He said He also got lag. He use Tri  ...

Yes... I understand with regards to download speed...

But MOBA's and other Real Time event games requires stable Latency to make the game works best and less fluctuations or delay...

There are certainties like these events occurs to which any ISP will be having some concerns with regards to connection stability and its latency...

Do try to play later... as this issue is already logged... and also... submit your own report by sending a ticket to in-game Customer Service so that they could log your account also...
Post time 2017-11-3 11:51 AM | Show all posts
Same with me, i think the server is down, cause when i use cellular data or WiFi its just useless, same problem, lag.
Screenshot_20171103-103525.jpg
Screenshot_20171103-103525.jpg
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 12:19 PM | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-11-3 10:38 AM
Yes... I understand with regards to download speed...

But MOBA's and other Real Time event games  ...

Okay. Already submit my report. Hope will fix soon. Gracias!
Post time 2017-11-3 01:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We got occasional problem with ISP, but never been a problem stayed for over 48hrs, stable ping stay at 200ms, when usually I got stable 20-32ms ping... There was no problem with connection, download streaming and other game (say AOV) works fine
Post time 2017-11-3 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Cibet22 replied at 2017-11-3 12:19 PM
Okay. Already submit my report. Hope will fix soon. Gracias!

Thank you... I will work on a follow up so that they could check what is really going on...

but here in our place in Philippines, I dont have any issues with lag using Data or Wifi...
Post time 2017-11-3 01:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
troy01 replied at 2017-11-3 01:35 PM
Thank you... I will work on a follow up so that they could check what is really going on...

but h ...

Hey troy dont talk if you do not confirm the problem. We are having server lag issue in SG and indo. And thats issue is not our internet companys. Dont compare ph internet in our internet. And we know its the ML server problem. If you are a mod in this forum.. You have a bad reputation. Next time dont talk alot like you are a boss or something. You must talk polite to the members.

Comments

In what perspective you find him being rude/bossy?  Post time 2017-11-3 05:46 PM
Post time 2017-11-3 01:54 PM | Show all posts
skidrowz replied at 2017-11-3 01:47 PM
Hey troy dont talk if you do not confirm the problem. We are having server lag issue in SG and ind ...

umm... i dont see anything rude to what I say...

I was just telling them about the status of the server as of now because we did not receive any notice about server down or something...

that is why I am trying to help by verifying info regarding this matter...

if you have any better solution for this, then do help...

i am also coordinating with our team right now regarding this issue... so dont talk to me like that...

I did indicate that I will see what I can do to help... it is not being bossy or something...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:10 PM GMT+8