Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1490|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[lag] Ok, wtf is up with the Indonesian server?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-3 10:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-5 10:48 AM

Yes, i already make a complain thread about the crashing issue, and before that i just want to tell you that you need to see my complain objectively, me being rude is less important than than this terrible bug us, the customers is experiencing. So, wtf is up with the Indonesian server? I always get a stable 200ms ping even though my wifi is speedy as hell, and can watch 1080p video without any buffer. Like seriously before getting to excited on releasing unbalanced hero you need to fix the shitty server first.

Also i want to say sorry if you feel offended by my attitude, im just baffled and pissed off of how moonton treated us as a customer. They released unbalanced hero and new update but they forget the littering BIG bugs. I can understand if it's a small bug but connection issue is REALLY IMPORTANT in this game, i hope you understand.

And, contacting customer service is almost useless. 98% of the time we got ignored and 1% at the time we got automated reply, the rest we got vague answer in broken english that doesn't help anything at all. So please care about us a bit mods.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-11-3 10:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Very very very agreed with this
 Author| Post time 2017-11-3 10:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And i think my point  applies to all server playerbase, not only indonesian
Post time 2017-11-3 10:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I played with my Indonesian in~game friends, 5 man team. 4 of us were lagging terribly including enemy team (except for my team Aurora, enemy team Hilda and Grock). Enemy Saber basically gave free kill to us for a while. Lagging problem auto solved during late game lol
Post time 2017-11-3 11:05 PM | Show all posts
So im telkom user Indihome i just now played solo with full of indonesians and guess what i got no lag. and the next match i try to solo again and teamed up with msia guess what my ping goes yellow even red.
Post time 2017-11-3 11:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes. More update = more lag. I tried to use both my wifi and cellular data, same result. Yeah. I think the problem is when some of ur team or opponents r not from neighbor country. Cuz sometimes it doesnt lag at all when both teams from the same or neighbor country. 16ms in lobby n 80+ms in game. *just my opinion
Post time 2017-11-4 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Lets pray together. :')
 Author| Post time 2017-11-4 11:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-5 10:49 AM

Where is the mods??

WTF SERIOUSLY WHERE IS THE FUCKING MODS? WE GOT NO ANSWER HUH? HOW COULD THIS BIG OF A PROBLEM EVEN SLIP UNTO THE GAME??
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:49 PM GMT+8