Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5857|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[lag] Fix LAG Issues - Reconnecting To Server

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-5 12:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whenever playing a game there is very terrible lag, especially when in combat. It came ever 60 seconds & says reconnecting to server after each lag episode. It makes the unplayable half the time. Half the time I engage in combat & by the time goes away, I'm already dead. This game NEEDS to PLEASE fix the lag issues. Mobile Legends has high potential to be a great mobile phone game & more would play if the lag issues were fixed.

Thank you in advance.

Ingame: Ozztick
Post time 2017-11-5 12:23 AM | Show all posts
Hello Oztick, Kindly check your Internet Connection if its stable or not. If that didn't fix the problem kindly send me your ID and Server No. or contact our CS in-game or via email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com

Regards,
JoshRoxas
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 12:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-28 11:28 AM

Thanks. Sent an email.

JoshRoxas replied at 2017-11-5 12:23 AM
Hello Oztick, Kindly check your Internet Connection if its stable or not. If that didn't fix the pro ...

Did you receive my email?
Post time 2017-11-5 06:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-28 11:29 AM

Everytime a player who reported LAG and reconnecting issue your reply is kindly check your internet connection!!! Why you don't accept the reality that your server had a problem, especially here in Philippines. As a player i know my own connection!!! And i dont waste my time to report if I don't have the same issue!!!!! So why you denied it?  Why everytime you said plss check your connection!!! Fyi i play other moba game but iam not facing that lag and reconnecting. Don't say your connection its your server!!!!!!!

I play last night i have same issue Lag and reconnecting!!!  Pls checked your server mobile legends!! Not everytime you denied it!!!
Post time 2017-11-5 08:45 AM | Show all posts
dandan_07 replied at 2017-11-5 06:23 AM
Everytime a player who reported LAG and reconnecting issue your reply is kindly check your internet  ...

Because it really does depends on your connection if it can connect to our servers. Also why other moba games isn't lagging its because they only have a few players connected at their server.
Post time 2017-11-5 01:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think it depends on your server because me here in Japan there's no lag we all know if you're from Philippines internet connection is very slow
Post time 2017-12-8 03:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-28 11:30 AM

I got the same problem too. Other online game, Youtube and other streaming sites got no problem at all. Only in MLBB I got this 'reconnecting' problem. Btw, I live in Malaysia.

Just now I recheck everything. The reconnecting issue I got is from my tablet which use Hotspot from my phone. Weird enough, playing directly from phone got no reconnecting issue at all. Please note that this tablet is WiFi only and don't have sim slot. I'm gonna check if the tablet got same problem if getting Hotspot from the router later.
 Author| Post time 2018-1-24 04:12 AM | Show all posts
I think I found the issue.  So I did a LOT of researching to fix this issue.  I have fixed MOST of it, but not ALL of it.

The issue was, I am using a Samsung Galaxy Note8.  Great phone, awesome graphics, actually too good.  The lowest setting on my phone is HD+ 1490x720, second best is FHD+ 2220x1080, & the best is WQHD+ 2960x1440.   Instead of turning everything to max (the WQHD+ 2960x1440 setting), thinking my phone could handle it, I was wrong.  I think Mobile Legends has not caught up to the intense graphics that some of these phones are capable of.  I turned all the phone graphics to the absolute lowest (HD+ 1480x720) & turned all the graphic settings in game to high & that fixed it.

I still get red lag every so often, but it's like 1 out of 10 games now, instead of 10 times (or more) per game.  Sometimes switching back & forth between the Speed Mode setting fixes the issue for that game, but I have to switch back & forth.

My suggestion to Mobile Legends Devs, keep up with all the nice new phones.  If a new phone has better graphics like the WQHD+ 2960x1440 setting, make the game able to play on it.

I remember playing World of Warcraft & some of the people that played couldn't keep up with the intense graphics that the game provided.  Warcraft was top notch because they stayed ahead & put money into keeping it there.

I hope this helps other players in fixing their lag issues & makes you enjoy the game more.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 06:55 AM GMT+8