Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 968|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag using fanny

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-5 01:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whenever I play fanny I experience heavy lag. Almost every time I play with cables to attack enemies I get 285 ping and I lose control for about 3 secs. I dont have that problem with other heroes. The problem is, fanny is my favorite hero and it bother me not being able to play with her.
I didnt have this issue when I played her a while ago. The issue was like anyone else's, everyone was experiencing lag when playing. Now Im the only one. I play with friends and they seem to have a smooth connection. I watch fannys from korea and stuff, they seem to have zero problems with lag, on the otherhand I cant pass the 3 cable count without lagging.

Im from Brazil, not sure which server, if thats any help.

Appreciate the help
Post time 2017-11-5 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Hi nctnt,
Its unfortunate to hear you are unable to play your favorite hero. Are you sure you have good connection/fine IPS?  Or do you play with players from other region/server ? If it is bug, plz contact customer service in-game, with your account details . Also a screenshot/video clip is recommended for better solution. Or you can send me your ID,server,game version so that I can help better.

With regards
 Author| Post time 2017-11-5 03:38 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-11-5 02:18 AM
Hi nctnt,
Its unfortunate to hear you are unable to play your favorite hero. Are you sure you have g ...

I have a stable connection, I play LoL everyday and I get no lag what so ever. My friends live in the same neighborhood as I and we often go to eachother's houses to play together.
Thanks for the help, Ill try doing that
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:15 AM GMT+8