Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2762|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

This is F***ing Ridiculous!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-6 02:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Scythe! at 2017-11-8 07:22 PM

We recognize the noobs players and frequent AFK players we have met in previous matches,so, we don't enter into the game since matching up stage. Then,guess what! We got suspended from match making for 7-8 mins. WTF is this? They want us to play with the noobs or AFK players they put into our team? We got suspended if we decline in the match making stage,we r not going AFK during the gameplay. WTF! Man. This game match making system is ridiculous! And thier penalty on declining match making! What do they want? They want us tp lose stars playing with frequent AFK and noob players? We can't even decline if we already knew hes a AFK noob? WTF is this? C'mon Man
Post time 2017-11-6 03:03 PM | Show all posts
Hi scythe,
Sorry for the inconvinience,that noob players are teamed up with you, but it is a rule to suspend for a few mins if you dont accept the match making. Also know that,many people are suffering because someone doesnt accept the game many times. I suggest you to play with good players u know,to prevent thus from happening. Happy gaming!
Post time 2017-11-6 03:41 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-11-6 03:03 PM
Hi scythe,
Sorry for the inconvinience,that noob players are teamed up with you, but it is a rule to ...

So...according to your reply...our options are to either 1) get a shit game with AFK/ noobs, 2) get suspended, or 3) find a big amount of friends so that there is always someone to play with us no matter when?

Not everyone is a pro player that can spend all day playing. there are many working adults that have limited time to play and not everytime i'm free my friends are free too. What you're essentially saying is "fuck solo players". that's not really a good or responsible reply. Shouldn't more be done to ensure a good playing experience for ALL? your game shouldn't be dependant on whether i have in-game friends to be fun.

"Also know that,many people are suffering because someone doesn't accept the game many times" agreed. so the most bloody obvious solution is to heavily punish the people who drag the game down (eg: AFK/ feeders etc) so that everyone tries their best. is that really so difficult?
Post time 2017-11-6 03:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What ranked are you? I solo q to legend.. And now im aiming mythic.. lol..
Post time 2017-11-6 04:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KudaMabuk replied at 2017-11-6 03:58 PM
What ranked are you? I solo q to legend.. And now im aiming mythic.. lol..

Wow.. my highest record is epic 3.. and the struggle is real hahaha
Post time 2017-11-6 05:00 PM | Show all posts
picklerick replied at 2017-11-6 01:41 PM
So...according to your reply...our options are to either 1) get a shit game with AFK/ noobs, 2) ge ...

Calm down bro, I know exactly what you are thinking. I have the same problem you have, I solo queue myself to legend easily. So,what I am saying is try to play with friends you know are good, till you reach legend . Or use heroes which are most effective in solo queue,it will help carry the team.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-6 06:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yea. Please Take care of the AFK players penalties and no penalty for match making declination pls.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-6 06:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
More Strict and effective AFK penalties please
Post time 2017-11-6 06:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
how do you know someone is afk or noob in matchmaking?  rangked matchmaking not even showing avatar. but yeo i do know someone who noob or high risk to be afk by name but it when on hero choosing not in matchmaking. cmiiw
Post time 2017-11-7 02:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
:( Yesterday i was playing a ranked with a natalia that was running suicide to the enemy base before we lost she was saying: kkkkkk  iz
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-3-26 08:40 AM GMT+8