Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 556|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Almost everytime

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-6 08:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi mlbb! I just want you to know that these past few days I always lag and reaching like 1k ms. But in the start, the ms is green but when you are in the game it is turning to red. And what is the purpose of the ! Sign in the ms signal when lagging? It always didnt work too. Hope you see my report and sorry bod my bad english
Post time 2017-11-6 08:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2017-11-6 08:12 PM

Hello Vanatics, sorry for the inconveniences that you are experiencing whilst playing the game, please take note that the ping indicator located at the upper-right corner may not always indicate what your overall ping will be. Please always check your ping on your settings > network detection, the ping shown there will always be likely your ping. But always remember that the lags you get or connection problems you get will not always come from the Mobile Legends side, it can come from yours. Some may include, unstable connection, ongoing other apps, other people connected in your connection, etc. Enjoy playing Mobile Legends! I hope you'll be able to address your issue. This post might help: Ways to fix Lag issues.
Post time 2017-11-6 08:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have also encountered this kind of problem. The game was so unstable although my wifi works fine. Please fix it.
Post time 2017-11-6 08:34 PM | Show all posts
harøld replied at 2017-11-6 08:15 PM
I have also encountered this kind of problem. The game was so unstable although my wifi works fine.  ...

To avoid lag issues that you guys are experiencing, firstly, make sure you have a stable connection not just a good connection, when you're using mobile data, make sure that you're at the right spot where your signal is fine, and also make sure that no one is connected when you're playing. Also, make sure to close all running apps before playing the game. You also must have at least 3GB ram to have a smooth gameplay when playing. Some other factors may also cause in-game lags is playing with players from different servers, making you have connection problems due to the traffic in connection. If you're still experiencing same issue, kindly report this to the Customer service in game. Select the issue your reporting and fill up the things needed and then submit. Please make read this to make it as a guide when using CS in-game. Customer Service
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 08:06 PM GMT+8