Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 3223|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Query] The 2 assassins Katrina and Franky can spam their skills.. Not OP?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-6 08:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I realised Katrina can spam one of her skills which is 1 hit ko. And Franky can fly around as much as he wants which is ridudiculous. I think SOmething needs to be done this. Let all Assassins able to spam skills as well and not just this 2. OR at least nerf Katrina dmg.
Post time 2017-11-8 10:19 AM | Show all posts
I assumed Franky was Franco at first...I was like, Franco can fly!? What patch did I miss!? hahaha :)

Comments

thanks for being so nice in all your threads i really appreciate it  Post time 2017-11-27 12:07 AM
Post time 2017-11-6 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Wtf? Who is Katrina and Franky? Are you even playing MLBB?
Post time 2017-11-7 07:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol katrina n franky are balanced
Post time 2017-11-6 09:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LancelORD replied at 2017-11-6 08:29 PM
That one with orange hair and skin but I rarely see him in battle i think is Franky. The blue skin  ...

I think you mean Karina and Fanny
Post time 2017-11-6 08:27 PM | Show all posts
i just started playing with katrina and she's not that easy.  she can only spam if she gets a kill or an assist.  that means if you're not playing well enough then spamming is not possible.  
 Author| Post time 2017-11-6 08:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-15 05:39 PM
aidanjosh replied at 2017-11-6 08:27 PM
Wtf? Who is Katrina and Franky? Are you even playing MLBB?

That one with orange hair and skin but I rarely see him in battle i think is Franky. The blue skin is katrina

deathly replied at 2017-11-6 08:27 PM
i just started playing with katrina and she's not that easy.  she can only spam if she gets a kill o ...

But she is always liekly to get to spam becuz all she is likely to do is hide and kill low hp then savage. And her dmg can one hit ko me at 0.5 hp
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-11-6 09:17 PM | Show all posts
Hello, both heroes are assassins, the reason why they hit a lot. Besides, Karina is more of a burst dmg + mage, a good combination of Mage+Assassin that makes her stand out to most assassins. The user might have been well-farmed making her Karina get strong fast. The same goes to Fanny, she is an assassin and it's normal for her to use her cables as this is her primary skill. Don't worry, both heroes can't spam skills unless they'll be able to regenerate their MP/energy back. There's nothing wrong with them, what's wrong is not learning the whole game :)
Post time 2017-11-6 09:28 PM | Show all posts
LancelORD replied at 2017-11-6 08:33 PM
But she is always liekly to get to spam becuz all she is likely to do is hide and kill low hp then ...

well, then i think you know how to counter her.  when she gets a kill don't hang around; run!
Post time 2017-11-6 09:32 PM | Show all posts
tats y they two is call ASSASSIN. assassin job is last come out and faster kill the low HP or weak hero 1st. u cant call the assassin go kill the tank 1 st LOL
MLBB really dont have hero is call Katrina and franky...
jz got Karina and Fanny
(sorry for my bad english)
Post time 2017-11-6 11:12 PM | Show all posts
You are the say guy who posted to nerf Hayabusa and buff Lancelot. I'm having fun reading your posts . Looks like you're just starting to explore the game. Can you play Argus and tell me what you think of him?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 12:04 PM GMT+8