Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1365|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[lag] Delay issues

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 10:10 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It will always be like my game always had a sort of delay, like when I pressed my skill to certain place it needed a moment to finally arrived there. So does the other skill as well, it needed acfew moment to be activated either charged up skill or directly activated skill all of them get a delay to be activated sometimes i need to press it twice and then it goes to nowhere. My movements too, need a few moment to to certain direction I went at. It happened for already 2weeks
Post time 2017-11-7 10:55 AM | Show all posts
Hi fiocina,
Sorry for your inconvinience you r facing. Is  your connection stable?  Plz check it , it may be due  to your ISP. I recommend you do a network test in basic settings. Also does your phone meet the min. requirements to run this game I.e. 1.5 GB RAM, free internal memory. Also close any background apps while playing,it may drain unnecessary data which may cause it. But i dont  think it is a 'bug, send me screenshots/vidclips , game version, your platform if it still delays, so that I can help you resolve it. Thanks.
Best regards,
Seimz
 Author| Post time 2017-11-7 05:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
3GB of free space. All connection resource resulted in same, all wifi in different places and also my own cellular data. All apps are closed and even made their notification turned off.
1AAFA815-4263-476F-BBAB-BA8149B81598.png
F79C4736-0F2E-4862-A11D-8D6322A7355B.png
Post time 2017-11-7 05:35 PM | Show all posts
Have you tried using speed mode? Also turn speed mode off while on wifi,it may cause lag. Or do you team up with players from other servers, it also may be the cause. If it still persists, pls contact Customer service in-game. Furthermore,PM me your ID,server,your platform,game version. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 03:51 AM GMT+8