Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 394|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Service] FIX LAG

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-7 06:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Dear Mobile Legends , my name is Nabil , im from indonesian and i have some suggestion for you guys .
please fix " LAG " , i have good connection , i play other game with good connection .. but when play mobile legends my ping turn to red ( 285ms )
please fix server , you can update skin but you can't update server .

sorry for my grammar ..
i hope you know what i mean .
Post time 2017-11-7 06:10 PM | Show all posts
Hello, please always take note that you don't just need a good connection, you need a stable connection to be able to play the game smoothly. The lags will not always come from the ML side, it can come from yours. The game happens in real time and you're fighting with players real-time, so there'll be a need for a decent and stable connection to be able to play it. If you're using WiFi, make sure you have a stable connection and no one is connected to your WiFi that makes you lag, if you're using mobile data, please make sure that you're in the right spot where you're getting a good signal and good connection. Close any background apps going and everything to ensure a good connection. The devs are doing their best to make players experience the best MOBA of their life.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 09:31 AM GMT+8