Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 677|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Lag on SEA server

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 12:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just had a game where the ping was in the high 280s the whole game... for everybody. Resulting in seriously the most relaxed game i’ve had so far... first game where i can say “fuck map awareness!” and cheerfully proceed to lag-jerk my way into enemy camp, then when i see the enemies trying to spasm their way towards me I simply start zombie shuffling my way to escape. No fear! Haha. Everyone was randomly drifting around peacefully  through walls and enemy turrets like they were high. It was fairly amusing for my last game of the night but maybe someone should fix that... thank you so much...
Post time 2017-11-8 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Dear picklerick,
This make me LOL reading your post :D. Well one suggestion, when you get lag spike try to use Speed Mode or put your Network On/Off and wait for reconnect. Make sure that you are on safe zone tho. That helps me alot and working fine everytime. Hope that helps mate.

Please note that, if you get lag spike even you've speed mode On. Try to turn it off and see the lags get away.

Kind Regards,
NatS0e
Post time 2017-11-8 12:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
*shooting stars playing*
Post time 2017-11-8 12:52 AM | Show all posts
olrayyytssssss
 Author| Post time 2017-11-8 01:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Radon86 replied at 2017-11-8 12:33 AM
*shooting stars playing*

Meh it was really more of the awkward *crickets chirping* vibe, as obviously you know they’re dying to just murder you but it’s like “hi... yes, good day, bye..”
Post time 2017-11-8 09:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahaha this post is funny.. The only funny post I've read when complaining about lags. Ptgers would have cursed moonton for this lag spikes... Thanks mate! This post made my day. Maybe your enemies were let's say honourable? Because a decent player will just ignore enemies who are obviously lagging. If they're greedy, they'll just kill you in a few secs. I've seen top players play like that, like when enemies are lagging, they don't attack them. They just let them be and wait for them to get executed lol
Post time 2017-11-8 10:19 PM | Show all posts
Before you play try custom mode to test your network, if it's good then play. the lag on sea server isn't from the server but instead it's from the network provider depending on where you are and the strength of your signal
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:10 AM GMT+8