Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 392|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[lag] Indonesia server connection

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 01:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please give us explanation why indonesia player often disconnect and reconnecting and have green 21ms but had ! In it and lagging.. As for we sure its not the wifi problem because 5 person with different wifi and different connection often lagging together.. Thank you..
Post time 2017-11-8 03:22 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JoshRoxas at 2017-11-8 03:31 PM

Hello Ryusuzu, We're really sorry for the lag issues your facing. But be aware that there are many reasons that may cause your game to lag. One of the few reasons is having Background apps running on your device, Be sure to remove all of them because they can take away some ram from your device that may cause you to lag. And someother reasons that may cause you lagging is when you have a team/enemy that is in a different server. However if you're still experiencing this kind of problem i suggest you to contact our Customer Service in-game for further assistance.

Regards,
JoshRoxas
 Author| Post time 2017-11-9 01:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
JoshRoxas replied at 2017-11-8 03:22 PM
Hello Ryusuzu, We're really sorry for the lag issues your facing. But be aware that there are many r ...

Thanks for the reply, however im sure it has something to do with indonesia server issue since what happen is reconnecting and at same time enemy or friend from indonesia, happen a lot even tough its only random play (friend and foe unknown but indonesia player). And green connection but had ! Mark on it and cant move my hero.. As for the background app issue, im sure i always clean it everytime using an app.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:40 AM GMT+8