Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1769|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Login] I jus cant start the game

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-8 07:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The game isnt loading from past 4 days ... this problem started on 5/11/2017... the screen is stuck on the loading page and it doesnt even load even if i am keeping it on for a long time...: i have tried evrything from clearing the data till formatting the phone but nothing has worked out till now... i asked many people and most of them told me this might be a bug.... i am using a ios device iphone 6 .. ign- ErrorForever  id:39507414
Hope to get some help soon
Post time 2017-11-8 07:23 PM | Show all posts
Have you somehow tried using another internet connection whilst loading the game? or perhaps updating your os? I'm not sure with these, as usually these problems are easily fixed by reinstalling, deleting caches or restarting phone.
Post time 2017-11-8 07:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You ign explain it all.. lol..
 Author| Post time 2017-11-9 10:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have tried evrything but nthng worked out... i have done the latest ios update also
Post time 2017-11-9 11:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2017-11-9 11:20 PM
Psychoerror replied at 2017-11-9 10:49 PM
I have tried evrything but nthng worked out... i have done the latest ios update also

You tried using another connection? I searched for similar issues with yours, but their problems seem to have been fixed by simply clearing the cache, reinstalling the game, or reformatting the phone like you did. Have you tried waiting tho? The game must have been updating something big or it's because your connection is slow. Also, can you try using VPN? This might work.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-11 03:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-4-5 11:49 AM

Vpn? Any app can help me with that? Help me out if u know some

I have a good wifi connection and good mobile network also but stil the same problem happening .... i have tried everything nthng seems to help
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-5 05:15 PM GMT+8