Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-12 06:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think why the mage is in nerf does not make sense, because all the hero mage have a little blood so that's why it should be enough power for the hero mage and it takes quite a while for a full build and quite different from other hero types.All the mage type hero in the game moba any indeed in specialize like that with a little hp and incredible power. For nerf I think better than the distance of his attack skill that must be in nerf.  Please dev create hero for balance ability and get op from item.
Post time 2017-11-12 12:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i think argus and moskov must be adjusted again. Argus  ultimate suppose to be his more stronger than this now, i liked ultimate argus at first launching but maybe need adjustment in damage turret, maybe you can make 30% or more damage turret convert to HP argus, because ulti argus is useless now. And for moskov i think he have a longer range since he is a markman, doing the same thing as bruno revamp who has longer range. Thanks best regards, no guts no glory. GG Mobile Legend
Post time 2017-11-12 05:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 12:53 PM
heartRussel replied at 2017-11-8 11:55 PM
The thing about fanny is her tornado strike deals a big amount of damage, have you ever think to red ...

Nah just stfu about her the nerf is worse enough

Vandergrift replied at 2017-11-9 08:56 AM
Dont fix something that is not broken.... As for Lancelot the only useful skill he has is his 2nd sk ...

Talking about low damage assasin have you seen saber's damage? Dont be blind about the fact that saber has been on many nerfs and now he's just being used to stop enemy's carry.
heartRussel replied at 2017-11-9 05:01 PM
Then go play aov you pathetic pelican. No one cares of your leaving. These developers are trying t ...

Do you know what will happen if your so called "Balancing" things keeps going on? You'll be in finding matches for about 2 minutes or more because most of MLBB's players already quitted the game

Frost787 replied at 2017-11-8 09:48 PM
fanny only seems weak when someone using her isn't pro, she's overly powered when someone who is ski ...

Wall spam? Do you think "Wall Spam" is easy? Like you just tap the 2nd skill multiple times? You're being pathetic just because of the fact that someone has killed you using that fanny strategy.

roywang replied at 2017-11-8 07:49 PM
The other aspect of fanny is that her skill don't have a cooling down process, so in some cases it i ...

I'm laughing RN. "Can't be stunned" ??? Hmmm let me think about that twice bruh

Post time 2017-11-14 04:47 AM | Show all posts
Shizuru replied at 2017-11-8 11:37 PM
FANNY IS BULLAHIIIT YOU KNOW CAN EVEN 4 V 5 CAN SECURE KILL AND MOAT OF ALL FIRST SKILL CONNECTING B ...

DESAGREE, even in my smurf, masters,(im already mithyc) i cant carry 4v5 if the team is 5 good enough to foucs me. i dont know in whatt world u live.
Post time 2017-11-14 04:58 PM | Show all posts
shadeofdarkness replied at 2017-11-8 10:05 PM
Lol. Cyclops' 2nd skill got balanced? You're joking. First you reduced his base speed and now his 2n ...

I can assure you that there will be no changes will be made on Cyclops 2nd skill. Maybe you just panicked while reading on how will they nerf it, and so you miss understood it.

What will they do, according to the text above, is they will just adjust its damage and also they optimized it's appearance.

So chill it out, dude. no crying should be done.

IGN: JZRN
ID: 23263120
SERVER: 3030
Post time 2017-11-14 05:38 PM | Show all posts
gimana nieee kami bermain nya kalau sudah update lagg mulu
Post time 2017-11-15 03:17 AM | Show all posts
Nerf Kagura and not Cyclops. Kagura is always getting banned in ranked while Cyclops is 4th/5th pick in my experience. I don't even pick Cyclops because I would rather use Hayabusa, Miya, and Aurora. :/
Post time 2017-11-16 07:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I can't survive without Cyclops skill 2 speed
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 04:37 AM GMT+8