Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-9 01:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i love lencelot and he is my main esp for ranks.. why? im in shock.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cyclops is not that OP,  Kagura is the real OP for the current meta,. She has too good slow effect And too good magic damge,  and Crowd Control too,  You have to merf one of these OP abilities MLBB.  Thank you
Post time 2017-11-9 01:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Good. Focus on nerfing fanny. Hard to kill. That was unfair for other heroes. Fanny can use all dmg item without getting kill. Atleast make a cooldown for wire skill. Keep spamming wire on the wall. No way to run, no way to hide. Even in tower also can kill without dead. Please make a cd to that wire. Atleast other hero get a chance to kill.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shizuru replied at 2017-11-8 11:37 PM
FANNY IS BULLAHIIIT YOU KNOW CAN EVEN 4 V 5 CAN SECURE KILL AND MOAT OF ALL FIRST SKILL CONNECTING B ...

Have u tried fanny already once?

Post time 2017-11-9 01:55 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
cyclops 2nd skill nerfed too much. He not super strong compare fanny and lancelot but been nerfed the most. Fanny is a must ban hero in every match, she got unlimited cable and can kill a full hp mage inside tower then fly away with full hp. The new hero, diggi what the heck is her spell cant synchronize with any item and has the most low pick rate considering new hero. Why not try to balance it. Seriously cyclops not too much overpowered compare other two hero, his skill very easy to play so it make him famous hero. He dont deserve to be nerfed so much.
Post time 2017-11-9 01:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont think that cyc is strong atm and niether is fanny but lance is totally too strong i hope he can still be strong but not as strong as he currrntly is
Post time 2017-11-9 02:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:46 AM

The dev of this game wqnt us to play AOV,the dev of this game isn’t playing ML. Stupid idiot moron douche.

These game buffing those new heroes so that idiot players will buy the hero and then they will nerf it, bye ML, HELO AOV!
Post time 2017-11-9 02:21 AM | Show all posts
fallensky replied at 2017-11-9 01:35 AM
Good. Focus on nerfing fanny. Hard to kill. That was unfair for other heroes. Fanny can use all dmg  ...

There's always a chance to kill Fanny.. It's called saving your CC and using it on her when she is on ground. You whiny scrub
Post time 2017-11-9 02:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey guys , dont think this is more better . 1 cyclops 2nd skill now just late 1 sec thats not big nerf his 2nd still good  . But fanny if you want to kill her just use Deadly blade , and she cant even do 1 vs 3 , and lanclote i think his 2nd skill must nerf becuse he is so easy to use and he assassin high damage and he fighter splash damage ,,,,,, this is first time assassin splash damage so he can do lot of damage on teamfight and thats wrong i say that becuse im try it out .
Post time 2017-11-9 02:52 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-1 11:50 AM

OK  KILLL THOSE PLAYER FROM SEASON1 .. OUR LOYALTY WILL NOW LEAVING OFF .. THIS TIME . WELL PLEASE. EXPRIENCE AND PLAY DEDICATED AS WE ARE BEFORE.  SITTING AND JUST TAPPING THOSE COMMENT. AND UPDATE.     SAY  IFU DONT  NEED PLAYERS FROM FIST SEASON NO MORE

GOODBYE MOBILE LEGENDS WELCOME AOV. :)

GO KILLL AND KILL THOSE PLAYERS FROM THE PAST SEASON 1TILL THEN . WERE SIGNING OFF WERE TIRED OF U DEVS  REALTALK :) ULL NEVER EXPERIENCE QND APPRECIATE  WHAT THOSE EFFORT AND HARDWORK WERE GIVE FOR Q LONG TIME AND  DAY MONTHS / YEAR .. AND NO JUST SAY IF U ANT TO KILL US. WERE OFF THANKS FOR GIVING US JOYFUL  TIMES AND MOMENTS WHEN WE NEED TIME TO STRESSED OFF
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 12:48 AM GMT+8