Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: MasterZeR0
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Developer Update: Hero Balance Changes

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-9 03:01 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny isn't overpowered at all yes she is hard to fight against if u are playing in the hands of a good player but every hero is and the newbie fanny players usually die instantly she shouldnt be nerfed anymore if she gets nerfed even more she is not worth playing or learning how to play anymore
Post time 2017-11-9 03:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
#SaveFanny u nerfed so many times.. Time to stop..  :)
Post time 2017-11-9 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Karimboyking replied at 2017-11-9 03:01 AM
Fanny isn't overpowered at all yes she is hard to fight against if u are playing in the hands of a g ...

I still don't understand after the many nerfs she get.. WHY players still can't counter her. Is it that hard for one person in your team to save his CC and use it on her when she LANDS. The fact that her energy regen now sucks and they are still getting rekt by her
Post time 2017-11-9 03:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why fanny WHEN THERES A KARINA WHO ONESHOTS LITERALLY EVERYTHING PLEASE NERF KARINA GUYS
Post time 2017-11-9 03:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
So just to clarify. Ure nerfing lamcelot because he's "mage lvl of teamfighting" but u buff fanny so she will be more into teamfights (which will be like uve mentioned about lancelot - shes gonna get "mage lvl of teamfighting"). GG WP. Okay, lancelot maybe wont be that banned, but fanny will be for sure. Besides assassins excels at few things: Burstig single squishy target and getting out, and second thing they excel in is splitpushing. If u wanna make teamfight prientended assassins, then buff hayas ult while hitting multiple targets. CMON
Post time 2017-11-9 03:25 AM | Show all posts
Lance is too squishy already. Why are you reducing his damage? Can you just make his cd longer or increase mana cost?
Post time 2017-11-9 04:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WHY CYCLOPS.
Post time 2017-11-9 04:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Cyclops balance! Check!, lancelot balance! Reduce his AOE damage like saber's first skill.. Will make it better, but other than that, all the other skill's are good! Check! BUT!! BUUUUUT!! FANNY? WHY? CHANGE HER! YOU HAVE TO!!.. AND LASTLY! WHEN ARE YOU GONNA ADD SOME"DECENT" TANK ITEM THAT PROMOTE'S ANTI PHYS ATT.?  LANCELOY CAN SQUISH A TANK HERO W/O BREAKING A SWEAT! C'MON GIVE TANK HEROE'S SOME BREAK!! THATS ALL!! LOVE YOU!!
Post time 2017-11-9 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im planning to buy cyclops skin now i change my mind you must not changing any heroes ability i suggest to create a hero that can counter those hero that dominating in game...changing heroes ability is unfair!!
Post time 2017-11-9 05:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ah...I don't know fanny yet..that is if she should be nerfed or not..But I'm Cyclops player..You guys already nerfed that lil' buddy.huh? I started playing ML about 1 yrs ago.I've been using cyclops from the start that large amount of people don't know cyclops is such a best mage.But It's not overpowered one.You guys already reduced his skill 1 and now,that skill 1 is not still  damaged as before.And his ulti too.Skill 2 is a really live savior.He is easily be chased one.It's neither overpowered hero nor shoud be nerfed hero.Considered it.Otherwise,Cyclops will be a junk one.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-18 09:27 AM GMT+8