Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: aidanjosh
Collapse the left

[Poll] Kagura or Cyclops (Should be Nerfed?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-9 01:44 PM | Show all posts
nope, kagura is really hard to play.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 01:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ahhhh. Bann all heroes and bann this game too. Ok. Then we dont have to argue anyπmore. Thats the best option. Otherwise nerf all heroes. Thats fair.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's really not that big of an issue, with his passive he deals tons of damage very fast. That second skill was slightly op, especially with concentrated energy. He dealt a ton of damage while regaining health.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 02:11 PM | Show all posts
Cyclops was in my opinion too strong, if he was fed he could one hit so much even the counter role “assasin” couldnt do much about it when he was fed, but yeah he just got a pretty harsh nerf so...

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 02:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Scythe! at 2017-11-9 02:35 PM

They will nerf all the current popular heroes and then, put new ones on the market,so we gotta buy it. Then, they will nerf that hero again and put another one on sale. Then,we buy it. Thats the way it works. Otherwise, no one will care about the new hero or not. They will  hold on to their old ones. Thats the way they make more money. Think about it bros! Peace! xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 02:55 PM | Show all posts
You can easily KO Cyclops ganking with any Assassins.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 03:05 PM | Show all posts
I will choose kagura, because she is more OP

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 03:38 PM | Show all posts
Cyclops lowered his movespeed, but not this magic attack to his 2nd skill. He still reliable to pick even nerfed. I don't think it his passive..

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Cyclops is just a normal mage now, Before he was OP, but after the movement speed adjustment ( nerf ) he is become balanced mage, nobody banned him and pick him in the most match I have played after the cyclops nerf.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-9 04:22 PM | Show all posts
During mid to late game...The stupid umbrella on my head took 25% of my HP... the next time the umbrella on my head and im dead. what is this nonsense

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:16 PM GMT+8