Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3699|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Lost Diamond???!!!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-10 05:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
ML!!!I have bought diamond and and i dont get it.It recharge my topup.So annoying.Return my diamond
Post time 2017-11-10 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Hi ahmadNaim32,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. If you have bought diamond and recharged from top up. Dont worry, you will get it back . Plz Contact service in-game, and report in "payment problem" section, there they they will guide you on how to get it back. Also make sure you fill up correct info. Thanks.

Best regards,
Seimz
Post time 2018-4-21 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2017-11-10 05:39 PM
Hi ahmadNaim32,
We are sorry for your inconvenience. If you have bought diamond and recharged from t ...

Ok my problem no is i buy diamond before at codashop RM25 and i dont know what happen i buy today but i dont know what to buy and i leave it there and i play the games and next tomorrow i open my mobile legend again only have 92 diamond what is happening now.??can i get it back in this years i forget when last month i think..i just findout about this web thats why now i report before i trying to find how to report but i didn’t get it last night my friend told me about this website not i report please tell me i can get it back i hope so...
Post time 2018-7-14 11:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-28 10:49 AM

sir can you help me too i play this afternoon i have 56 pcs diamond when i play tonight it become 2 pcs only i dont buy any thing my diamond lost can you help me too thanks

my account name is ichaddao01
Post time 2018-7-15 12:21 AM | Show all posts
Faster actions concerning your diamonds will take place if you report the problem in-game via the blue headset on the top left hand side of the menu, you will be given a list of options to pick from. Pick the options which best fits your problem and fill in the questions provided.

-Teddnator
Post time 2018-7-20 06:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
my diamonds are missing .....how can i get them back?!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 11:23 AM GMT+8