Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: LancelORD
Collapse the left

[Request] Akai the panda too OP?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Akai is OP for those people whose brains have been nerfed.

Comments

i agree  Post time 2017-11-15 10:08 PM
Post time 2017-11-13 02:31 PM | Show all posts
If you want to counter Akai, dont play Lancelot. Pick Diggie
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 02:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-15 05:30 PM

So sorry, I play again and he can damage when tornado but he iz still anoying

I say buff his defence too rite? I never say completly nerf him. wHY uall mad at me 4?
Post time 2017-11-13 03:11 PM | Show all posts
LancelORD replied at 2017-11-13 02:55 PM
I say buff his defence too rite? I never say completly nerf him. wHY uall mad at me 4?

They all mad at you cause you only make threads about saying every hero is OP and needs a nerf but your Lancelot isn't OP and needs a buff instead.
Post time 2017-11-13 03:35 PM | Show all posts
If u r in EPIC & above, u all know its a Draft Pick Mode where u pick heroes 1 by 1 & u cant pick the same heroes even if its opponent side & once u pick u cant change it later.
Now for the lesson, there is thing called team composition & Heroes Counter.
For some ppl they dont care for this, its just like:
1. I bought new heroes, lets try it & u end up perform bad.
2. Im bored with just that heroes lets just pick another heroes. U didnt see ur team pick, end up all mage or all assassin.
3. Enemy has alot of cc heroes (let say akia,ruby, & Alpha), but im good @oddete so just pick it. Then u realize each time u use 3rd skill u got canceled out & end up useless to team.

Learn each heroes & find how to counter it. Each has pros & cons. Its ridicilous to ask a nerf or buff every time u lose but never learn a thing from it.
Post time 2017-11-13 03:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Take it easy guys lol the amount of people who replied harshly on him is unbelievable lol, its not like he raged of how op akai is and he should be deleted lol. Well imo akai isnt op at all but compared to other tanks he certainly is far more stronger and useful than the other tanks. A good akai is also very hard to counter, he would most of the time ruin your teams position and has alot of aoe which can stun a whole area. But still he isnt op at all the only thing that devs should do is buff the other tanks to even out their power.
Post time 2017-11-13 03:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can this forum have age restricted?
Post time 2017-11-13 03:58 PM | Show all posts
One advice fo you kiddo, get good instead of rushing here to complain every single time a hero rekt you. If everyone is too OP for you then I suggest you play something else, this is not clearly for you.
Post time 2017-11-13 04:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
LancelORD replied at 2017-11-13 02:55 PM

Because you're being a whiny little nub. Just stop whining seriously. "Hayabusa too op oh nerf him pls", oh stop it pls. Every player that plays better than you is OP. What are you, a God? Untouchable and better than everyone is it? Let's try you and me 1v1, I use Miya or Layla. Just don't cry OP when I defeat you using some cheap BP and FREE hero. Nub cake pfffff
Post time 2017-11-13 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Both Akai and Lancelot need to be nerfed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:09 AM GMT+8