Collapse the left

Email of customer service

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2018-7-23 02:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Jokerz replied at 2017-11-13 09:06 AM
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi joker .

I have some issue durig lucky box event . This happened yesterday, i just woke up around 12 pm and then i was so exicted to have skylark skin , but i was to clumsy that i banned the skin .i didn’t notice at all . I was very frustrated and wanna cry and scream ! I need a solution for this cuz i spen a lot of diamond :( . I have contacted eva as you the customer service things and i have been mailing moonton . I hope they can reply me asap

And i need you advice for this issue what im gonna do :( can i get last chance for this event ...
Post time 2018-8-8 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Protocol parameter error (-2).please contact customer service for assistance that pops out when i try to switch/make account please notice these my account ID is 202513593
Thanks
Post time 2018-8-11 01:23 PM | Show all posts
hi Mobile legends!!! how can i retrieve my account i lost it and i think someone just stole it because i did visit my account and the i saw in the description that it has cganged from what ive imput in it it changed
i hope you can help me retrieve my account and please send me any steps on how to recover it
Post time 2018-8-13 10:51 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello

I just want to share my problem to my account in Mobile Legends which is hacked by Rama-x Hokya Hokya through Facebook account which is binding to my account in Mobile Legends. My problem is how to remove or unbind the hackers Facebook to my account because he/she was playing my account.
Screenshot_2018-08-13-19-39-07.jpeg
Post time 2018-8-18 03:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hello

I have a problem with rechargeing , the problem is that i cant . I said becouse my account is in danger but its not . Whats the problem? And  why cant i recharge ? Thank you for your answer  !
My id is 60395152
Post time 2018-8-22 05:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi
Im trying to reach the game
but every time this warning note comes
And kick me out
B099D3EC-22B1-4A08-AD76-122BD3BC1A57.png
Post time 2018-8-23 06:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just want to share my problem to my account in Mobile Legends which is hacked by Antonia Andorra through Facebook account which is binding to my account in Mobile Legends. My problem is how to remove or unbind the hackers Facebook to my account because he / she was playing my account. and this not my vk account. i want unbind vk and fb
Post time 2018-8-24 12:33 PM | Show all posts

hi Mobile legends!!! how can i retrieve my account i lost it and i think someone just stole it because i did visit my account and the i saw in the description that it has cganged from what ive imput in it it changed
i hope you can help me retrieve my account and please send me any steps on how to recover it
:(

Post time 2018-8-24 12:37 PM | Show all posts
jayson.mamangun21@gmail.com bat this new lvl because if i log in there's new and my fb is same that for happen to my fb :'(
Post time 2018-8-24 12:40 PM | Show all posts
my name for my real account is JhayCa14 and rank is master 2 :( if i sign my fb there is roll back at lvl 3 :'(

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-30 12:02 AM GMT+8