Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1690|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Poll] A buff for support role

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 08:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Anyone think some support heroes deserve buff?

Estes used to be my main and he was one of the most banned heroes in draft pick. Suddenly, I haven't seen him anymore for ages.  I suggest nerf the Necklace of Durance and Deadly Blade first, nerf the life drain effect from 50% to 25-30% or something like that.

Same with Rafaela, she got a huge nerf once for no reason. She wasn't even op. They nerf her damage and stun time from 2s to 1.5s. Moscov can stun the enemies for 2s if he hit the wall. They even nerf her healing. Give it back her 2 sec stun, damage and healing. She can't even heal much. I wish they increase her first skill damage and range too. I have to get close to the bush to check who is in the bush or not.

Nana needs some buff on damage. Her first skill damage is too low compared to other mages. Her ulti damage is quite low too. It takes like 1 sec to knock enemy's airbone. I wish they decrease the delay/cast time on her ulti or increase the range of her ulti. I still wish they bring back her old passive since she doesn't have any escaping ability.

Single Polls, Total 85 Users voted
89.41% (76)
10.59% (9)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-11-13 09:33 AM | Show all posts
I would disagree that a support role be buffed as you suggested. Especially when its a healing type hero.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 10:39 AM | Show all posts
why including Nana??? WHY
i dont think so Nana is bad now.... My Nana is still PRO
(sorry for my bad english)

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 11:23 AM | Show all posts
I don't think support roles need any buffs.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 11:58 AM | Show all posts
These supports are OP in competitive plays... specially with well coordinated players...

Nana is great vs Karina and Natalia due to the 2nd hex like skill..

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-13 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 08:13 PM
Synology replied at 2017-11-13 09:33 AM
I would disagree that a support role be buffed as you suggested. Especially when its a healing type  ...

Then why we don't see support much in both rank and classic? Their healing is useless against those life drain items

aidanjosh replied at 2017-11-13 11:23 AM
I don't think support roles need any buffs.

Then why we don't see Estes and Rafaela in rank?

elevenfiftynine replied at 2017-11-13 11:58 AM
These supports are OP in competitive plays... specially with well coordinated players...

Nana is g ...

Not just Nana, Aurora or Eudora can freeze or stun and deal more damage than Nana even in teamfight.

Use magic Report

Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 03:05 PM GMT+8