Author: ninja_cowboy
Collapse the left

[Poll] A buff for support role

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 03:27 PM | Show all posts
Yes, support role deserve a buff so much

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 03:48 PM | Show all posts
If you talking about the two healers.... d i do see Estes and Raf... when i see them being picked, its a headache game... good estes and raf are not easy to handle.

When i use harley, i seldom go poke when raf is there... its a sucide mission.

And lastly, there is a cooldown for the heartbreak passive. its not constantly in use. why would u want to nerf those 2 gears? the heart break effect is there for only 3 secs... cant you heal it after the heartbreak effect is gone? If you insist to heal when the heartbreak effect is active, you need to revise your game

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 05:43 PM | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2017-11-13 01:02 PM
Then why we don't see Estes and Rafaela in rank?

It is because healer too easy to counter, Necklace of Durance and Deadly Blade can burn them to ash. Also, most people do not like to play support, and if you from SEA, you will notice SEA players do not like to see support hero in their team, I wonder why.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-11-13 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 08:14 PM
aidanjosh replied at 2017-11-13 02:30 PM
Haha I still think there isn't a need to buff support roles for now. They are support for a reason ...

Their healing is useless with Necklace of Durance and Deadly Blade. They can't give much support to the team that's why I don't see them anymore. I tried to take Rafaela or Estes once, my teammates told me to switch it. They might be somehow useful in early game, in the late game, their healing wasn't just enough to support the team with those 2 items

Synology replied at 2017-11-13 03:48 PM
If you talking about the two healers.... d i do see Estes and Raf... when i see them being picked, i ...

Talking about both healers in the same team, I honestly don't even see neither of them anymore. No one actually wants healing support in ranked game. That's the reality.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 06:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No need to balance the heroes, but i agree withe the nerfs to the anti-heal items, they should at least nerf them to 35-40%.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-13 07:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That 3s duration is really long when the user can constantly apply it ex. Saber/Gord/Odette

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 04:02 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The items need not be nerfed but A little buff for supports will be useful

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 04:30 AM | Show all posts
Well supports need a buff, but not heavily huge

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 05:14 AM | Show all posts
aidanjosh replied at 2017-11-13 11:23 AM
I don't think support roles need any buffs.

Do you see anyone use support in ranked? Probably not that much.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-11-14 08:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omgeee i agree with this.  Ok for rafaela maybe basic att and first skill do not concern much and yes first skill should be used to check bushes.  But the range is seriously low.  We dont ask for higher damage but make the range wider.  And pls rafaela ulti also my goooooooddddddd range sucks.  Enemy can easily dodge.  Slow and small small small range pls buf her ulti.  Basic att ok

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-30 11:56 AM GMT+8