Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: ninja_cowboy
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Tower diving

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 04:10 PM | Show all posts
why u all so mean, tell him how to play this game, he is so confuse, u all are indirectly produce nuubs in this game.
my advice, you have to know your enemy skill, enemy mana, enemy gear or whatever it is.
and of course yours!!
so u can calculate whether u can def the turret or you will die if stay.
assassin can dive and kill you because they are fast killer. if u can hold his movement, lets say freeze him or stun him, i bet he is also afraid to come near you and your turret.
Post time 2017-11-13 04:16 PM | Show all posts
MADM1KE replied at 2017-11-13 04:00 PM
Then don’t leave your base, stay near the fountain until the game ends. Oh shoot there are a lot o ...

Wow someone is mad? Just give the threadstarter some advice instead of being rude.
Post time 2017-11-13 04:32 PM | Show all posts
EugeneH replied at 2017-11-13 04:08 PM
Use any CC or slow on enemies once they dive in your turrets and make them chase you around in the ...

Finally someone said it. That is what I would do too. Don't know why people are saying turret isn't your sheild. It's the best shield you can have. And the true damage it deals will increase with every hit. So, if you successfully run around in your turret for 2-3secs surely enemy will back off. A lot of times when I'm 1v2 with Saber I just let them come on to me inside my turret. Run around use dash skill evade enemy and after they take 2 hits from turret, use ulti. They will take 2 to 3 hits more from turret and then you can finish them off.

Of course if you are out numbered with whole enemy team around your turret just leave and run, no use turret hugging at that time.
Post time 2017-11-13 04:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-11-13 04:52 PM

It is safe to stay under the turret as long as you can clear the minion waves and you have at least half hp, If you are both lacking in health and invaded by enemy minions, that's the time you retreat, you've been harassed. Some are confident in tower dive because they know they can finish you off. Sometimes for me, it's better to sacrifice the turret than to feed them by letting them kill me defending the turret. When you haven't fed them, you can catch up with their level and gear (but if your team mates feed them, it's still difficult). If you feed them they will be far higher level than you and it's difficult to catch up in the late game.
Post time 2017-11-13 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Another stupid noob, so you're basically saying buff the turrets/towers? GOOD LORD!
Post time 2017-11-13 05:49 PM | Show all posts
RELATE
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 06:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-20 10:03 AM
EugeneH replied at 2017-11-13 04:08 PM
Use any CC or slow on enemies once they dive in your turrets and make them chase you around in the ...

CC lancelot? lol. Immunity or whatever on his ulti and 2nd skill. One shot with his ulti and 2nd skill and I am dead.

MADM1KE replied at 2017-11-13 04:00 PM
Then don’t leave your base, stay near the fountain until the game ends. Oh shoot there are a lot o ...

Be nice. I hate when people tell you to uninstall the game just for sharing their opinions. I am just telling you from mage perspective. Not all the mages can easily stun assassins. Not all the mages can clear minion waves fast.

FisherMan replied at 2017-11-13 05:08 PM
Another stupid noob, so you're basically saying buff the turrets/towers? GOOD LORD!

Why are people so rude these days? Can't I just share my opinions?
Post time 2017-11-13 06:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
the turrets should have a backdoor protection feature, just like in dota
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 06:34 PM | Show all posts
EugeneH replied at 2017-11-13 04:16 PM
Wow someone is mad? Just give the threadstarter some advice instead of being rude.

Only those who experience this will know what I mean lol.
Post time 2017-11-13 06:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
the turrets should have a backdoor protection feature, just like dota
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 05:44 AM GMT+8