Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: ninja_cowboy
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Tower diving

Close [Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 06:39 PM | Show all posts
Bobbysun replied at 2017-11-13 04:32 PM
Finally someone said it. That is what I would do too. Don't know why people are saying turret isn' ...

I wish I can stun or freeze Lancelot or whoever easily. Mages are very squishy and easy target for assassins. :(
Post time 2017-11-13 06:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ninja_cowboy replied at 2017-11-13 06:31 PM
Be nice. I hate when people tell you to uninstall the game just for sharing their opinions. I am j ...

Uhm Mage can stun enemies inside their turret. It's just right timing. Some players are just too noob to waste their skills without thinking of the right opportunity. You don't stun enemies for nothing. So, if you're a Eudora, stun them inside the turret rang and do the combo, her damage plus the tower's damage is enough to kill them or reduce their health to at least 20%. Believe me, they'll run away after that. Mages can clear minion waves fast. I can even stun Fanny inside the tower by using Rafaela.. lol. Cyclops can cage en enemy if they try to tower dive.. then combo again... unless, it's 1v3, then the best thing to do is to request back up or if it's too late for a back up, then don't tower hug. Good players know when and when not to tower hug.
Post time 2017-11-13 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by EugeneH at 2017-11-13 08:04 PM
ninja_cowboy replied at 2017-11-13 06:29 PM
CC lancelot? lol. Immunity or whatever on his ulti and 2nd skill. One shot with his ulti and 2nd s ...

Lancelot can be CC'ed... It's not like he is still immune to anything after using his 2nd skill. And he's getting nerfed tmr.. Well not that the nerf will make any difference lol
Post time 2017-11-13 08:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Radon86 replied at 2017-11-13 11:36 AM
Don't be a tower hugger. We know how much you love your towers but sometimes there's no choice but t ...

Why do you have to say that? You made me remember the pain she gave to me......the pain that like I have never felt before........

Why do I have to let things that I love, things that I cherished, just let it go? Do I have to let it go now? I can't lose it again!

(To the author, what youre trying to point out is kind of stupid. What you need to increase the damage even more than it was before, so you could tower hug more. Diving under turret isn't easy as it seems, so don't say this things like its a big deal especially on how assassins work. Going YOLO isn't easy, well it is easy when I was greedy until S4 started.)
Post time 2017-11-13 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Because this game is about you to protect the turrets (and destroying enemy's turrets), not the turrets protecting you. Lol xDD
Post time 2017-11-13 09:13 PM | Show all posts
i agree with you about lancelot.  fanny can be frustrating, but she takes hits from the tower.  lancelot's stupid 2nd skill renders him immune.  only one in the game who gets off scot-free.
Post time 2017-11-14 04:26 AM | Show all posts
Assasins risk their lives going in there, its not as easy as you think, go fanny and try to tower dive and see how it goes
Post time 2017-11-14 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Eh...  well... just... That's just how the turret supposed to be, and asassins supposed to be...  just Practice more! You can do it! :)
Post time 2017-11-14 11:10 PM | Show all posts
Honestly those are Lancelot/Fanny problems, not tower problems. There's other heroes who can tower dive like Harley, but it's not without risk. one stun/slow and you're done.
Post time 2017-11-14 11:48 PM | Show all posts
What's up Cibicida,

Can u explain it and give more details because i cant understand please reply fast
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 12:00 PM GMT+8