Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 416|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] New Yo-yo Marksman!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 10:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Shoutoto at 2017-11-13 11:12 AM

Hello! This is my first hero concept post, please excuse my terrible sketches. I hope you all like my hero concept and I really enjoyed creating this new yo-yo hero marksman! P.s. inspiration from Hunter x Hunter and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Kouta
Lost Spirit
Role: Marksman
Speciality: Burst damadge/Charger
(He flings his yo-yos as projectiles and as a passive rides his skateboard.)

Background: Kouta is a man with the spirit of a child. In his youth he was skating home from his training academy, when he was ambushed by assasins. Having no other choice he skated into a dark foggy forest seeking refuge. Kouta unknowingly entered the forgotten forest. Unable to find his way out, he was trapped for what felt like an eternity. While trapped in the forgoten forest Kouta trained and hunted using a new technique of fighting, wielding his trustworthy yo-yos. After 15 years of being trapped, Kouta emerged out of the forgotten forest and traveled home; only to find his home was no longer there. Due to the time trapped Kouta is now a grown man with the gear of a youngster. Kouta honed new abilities and was ready to seek revenge for his lost time. Kouta now fights any strong opponents that cross his path to build upon his strength.
Passive: Kick, Push
After every 3 yards Kouta can ride his skateboard improving his movement speed by 25%. The next basic attack will cause Kouta to lunge off his skateboard and increase the heroes attack speed by 10%.

Skill 1: Flare gun
Flings his yo-yo in the air, dealing 140pts of physical damadge to enemies in the area, targets within the marked area will also be slowed for 3s.

Skill 2: Round up
Dashes forwards while 2 yo-yos push enemies toward the center, dealing 150 physical damadge.
Skill 2: Kick out
After the enemies are rounded up in the center, Kouta kicks off them and lunges backwards reducing the enemies defence by 10.\

Skill 3: Walk the dogs!
Jumps in the air and flings both of his yo-yos allowing him to start hitting targets in his way for 3 seconds. Each collision will knock back the target and deal 150 physical damadge. Movement speed is increased by 25 points for the duration of the skill.

New Hero.jpg
Post time 2017-11-13 11:05 AM | Show all posts
wah his first skill so painful?
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Synology replied at 2017-11-13 11:05 AM
wah his first skill so painful?

Edited the damage for the first skill. Any other ideas of improvement or lack of anything? Thank you for the feedback.
Post time 2017-11-13 12:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice idea. I only remember killua(hunter x hunter) from this hero suggestion haha
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 01:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
¿Akaashi replied at 2017-11-13 12:44 PM
Nice idea. I only remember killua(hunter x hunter) from this hero suggestion haha

The other character is Rinku. But Killua was the main inspirstion haha
2017-11-12-21-39-26-.jpg
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-28 10:06 AM GMT+8