Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 850|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Request] Which should i Buy?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 02:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi.i just reached epic division and wanted to know what best hero to use on that division...choose...

A.Zhark
B.Argus
C.Kagura
D.Irithel
E.Odette

F. F*CK YOU
G. other hero (Coment)
H. 666illuminati666
Post time 2017-11-13 02:39 PM | Show all posts
i think only E. Odette mage hero is easy to u. A until D heroes need to hard train, not easy. Dont only watching youtube playing likes a easy kill enemies..... tats is him, not u.
(sorry for my bad english)
Post time 2017-11-13 02:45 PM | Show all posts
What role do you usually play? Now that you are in Epic division, the draft pick mode comes into play. I would strongly recommend Kagura, but she's always in the ban list now.

So.... I would go for Irithel. Still depending on your playing style and your team.
Post time 2017-11-13 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by EugeneH at 2017-11-13 02:49 PM

Congrats on reaching epic.
I would say Kagura but she is always banned because people don't want to deal with her.. Irithel is good but don't go mid if opponent team have 2 mages.. It's best to always be with tank when using Irithel so you can farm safely.. Odette is meh for me, she can be stopped easily which is why I never used her
Post time 2017-11-13 03:06 PM | Show all posts
Go for Irithel. Super strong mm with insane crit damage late game. Farm well and just position yourself well and easy triple kills/maniacs during teamfights.

Odette and Argus seem pretty meh to me. Odette utli can be cancelled easily and Argus is weak af outside his ulti and people just move away from him when he use ulti and then kill you off pretty easily when it ends. Kagura is super strong mage now-a-days but is almost always banned in draft pick so you won't get to use her much.

No idea how good Zhask will be though. Have seen some gameplay videos but he doesn't seem strong.  If you really want to buy him, wait for sometime after he is released on original server and then decide.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 03:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Fuseds at 2017-11-13 03:33 PM

That moment when you should make a poll...

'-'
Kagura-1
Irithel-2
Odette-1
Post time 2017-11-13 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Why dont you buy a tank? We need more tank main
Post time 2017-11-13 06:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's definitely an "F", why are you even making a poll?
Post time 2017-11-13 06:59 PM | Show all posts
I think kagura is very popular in the top division
Post time 2017-11-13 09:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Best choice..I think Odette
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 06:32 AM GMT+8