Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 316|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Bots in classics

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 02:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Anyone hate playing with fully bots in classics? Please make an OPTION to not play with the bots. Too tired of seeing bots in classics. I can play in bots mode if I want to play with bots. Its so boring to play with bots in classics. They all have executes and so on.

I play with my friend in classics and I get into the match in less than a minute. If I play alone, I met bots sometimes. I am not saying all the times. It can't be the reason that there are no enough players in classics because it only happens if I play alone. If I team up with someone, I never see bots. If I don't enter multiple times, I have to wait 8 minutes again.

PLEASE FIX THIS!! NO BOTS IN CLASSICS PLEASE!!

Post time 2017-11-13 03:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
the 13th update !! what date is it?
Post time 2017-11-13 04:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I actually find those very rare occassions that i get to play with all bots in classic as a tiny bit of a buff to my rates, cause you know, its classic, it's the greatest chance you could get to complete a couple of achievements that you havent reached just yet (i.e. Savage, God Among Men, And of course another MVP). Ive only had very few of those kind of matches ever since i started playong. But when i do, i'll make sure i got extra BPs or fragments or XP from a completed achievement aftef that game. :)
Post time 2017-11-13 05:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I once have played with All Bots in classic 6 times in 1 day. I manage to finish some Acheivement which was great and buff some of my heroes Winrate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-11-29 11:26 PM GMT+8