Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 322|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Share] ON A LIGHTER, LESS SERIOUS NOTE. I HAD FUN WITH THIS. THOUGHTS?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 02:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-20 07:41 PM

So i was taking a break from a lose streak cause for some reason, the lag spikes ive been having lately were like a Hayabusa, in the bushes then ULT-ing you right the moment youre boutta last hit his teammate. It shows no signs that it'll happen until youre in the middle of a clash and yo just know you had it. And it actually made me think that someone  from the other team is actually a hacker (if u had that thought. Just keep it to yourself, most times its not really the case xD) but anyways, im hoping this gets away soon cause i am just starting to  get irritated with it (and ive got so much patience with pretty much anything i could wrap my head around on)

So btw, back to the real deal, which is not that serious, ive seen this video by @AsiongTigas from youtube where he was doing a friggIN MARKSMAN BUILD ON KAGURA.

It was a very short clip (cause i get easily bored by videos that lasts for maybe 9 mins and above). Then there i was, inspired by the video, thinking that i really had to try that one out, so.. i did.

Idk how to feel bout it, but for me, i just felt like a troll, a very good one. Cause it actually worked and it was just crazy xD

I was thinking that if all thosw nerf. Requests for kag gets granted, aslong as she gets to have those CC i might actually use her on Classic matches so much more as a marksman cause its not impossible. Idk, i know this might not make so much sense, but cmon. I recommend you to try it out. Its just oddly satisfying. Lmaaaaooo!

Deuces!

Was about to post a screenshot but i think im not allowed to just yet.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 12:13 PM GMT+8