Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 757|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rework Ruby

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 03:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, can you please add damage to ruby atleast on her basic attack ruby really cannot fight alone. poor ruby if she encounter 1v1 fight, and theres no turrets near her, i am ruby user so i know,
Post time 2017-11-13 11:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
if ruby get reworked i will fkin get mad. ruby is fine now. im sure you play her wrongly since she is not fighter who seek for kill but rather a support. quite similiar to minotaur i think
Post time 2017-11-13 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by revered_skies at 2017-11-13 05:03 PM

As a fellow Ruby user, I can say she is not for 1 vs 1 fights. She has low attack but her passive life steal and mobility compensates for it. Even though her lifesteal is skill dependent, it grants her 120% life steal. If she was stronger + stun + fast + life steal then she will be too strong. She is meant to fight with someone and the team to provide crowd control. I play defensive when I don't have my core items yet. You will find yourself being harassed at early game but if you survive and get your items fast, go to a team mate and help them. I can harass 1 v 1 though in early game, I basically lol at Hilda when she runs to me and slows me but then I stun her then hook her at my turret, she runs away. Lol. A lot of players recommend her to be built as a tank or semi tank so she can cc enemy for a longer time, I usually build her as a semi-tank with CDR items since she is skill reliant.
Post time 2017-11-13 05:26 PM | Show all posts
If dev buff Ruby attack damage will make her OP. Enough to replace Kagura in ban list. Her job is to CC which make her versatile in teamfight. Former Ruby main last 2 season.
Post time 2017-11-13 07:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
With full life steal build, her 1st skill have largest dmg between non-ULT active skill and but it really hard to get max output when you have to stand near enemies. Overall, her dmg is good but hard to use, she not weak as you say and why you use all-AOE skill based hero to solo 1vs1?
Post time 2017-11-13 11:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
no need rework
Post time 2017-11-14 02:23 AM | Show all posts
all I want for ruby is to have her mana remove...
Post time 2017-11-14 03:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ruby is viable now as 2nd tank, rework on wing of Apocalypse make ruby more usefull
Post time 2017-11-14 04:35 AM | Show all posts
Ruby’s kit is viable lol
Post time 2017-11-14 05:11 AM | Show all posts
You don't play her correctly then. She is a late game hero so just clear lanes with your alt + 2nd ability + 1st ability then gank other lanes.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 10:40 AM GMT+8