Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 612|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] ORLOV _Merchant of Death_

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-13 04:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by codevans at 2017-11-15 08:37 PM

Characteristic: A support hero that will give you anything you need for war

Role: Support

Skill:
1.     Bounty:
Orlov put a bounty to minions and enemy heroes around him. With each death, Orlov earns minor Extra Bonus Gold and If Orlov kills enemy unit, he gets another major Extra Bonus Gold.

2.     Mamonite
Orlov spent his gold to increase his damage for the next attack.

Level

Description
ATK 150%, 100 gold spent
ATK 200%, 200 gold spent
ATK 250%, 300 gold spent
ATK 300%, 400 gold spent
ATK 350%, 500 gold spent
ATK 400%, 600 gold spent

3.   Create Potions
Allow Orlov to create a potion from basic items which he purchased first. Require different ingredients for each potion to be made. After potions created, Orlov can use Potion Pitcher to throw a potion at himself, or Ally Hero. The effect will last for 10 – 30 seconds (duration increase at level). Note if Orlov has no ingredients for potion, he will create randomly potion with 30% - 70% chance of a successful creating.

Ingredients

Potions
Healing Necklace  + Magic Necklace
Increase  regeneration 20%
Vitality Crystal  + Power Crystal
Increase Maximum  HP and MP 20%
Leather Jerkin +  Magic Resist Cloak
Increase Physical  and magic defence 20%
Vampire Mallet + Dagger
Increase Attack  Speed 30% and 15% Lifesteal
Great Sword +  Mystery Codex
Increase Physical  and magic damage 20%
Javelin +  Hunter’s Knife
Increase critical  strike Chance 15% for hero unit and 30% for non-hero units
Boots + Book Of  Sage
Increase Movement  Speed 20% and Reduce Cooldown for 15%

Below this is an Old Ability, i change it because i want to make a skill that so much diferent than any other heroes in MOBA Genre

Shop Pharmacies:
Allow Orlov to buy Potions (Energy Potion, Magic Potion, Rock Potion) at price 500 gold. Within 3 second, Orlov could throw the potion to the area. Ally Heroes exposed to the potion will receive a buff from the potion for 20 - 30 seconds

4.     Pushcart and Discount items:
Allow Orlov to equip and use a pushcart that lasting for 30 seconds. Increase Orlov’s movement speed for 20%. Orlov can also use Cart Revolution to hit enemies unit around him and briefly pushed them back.
When the Pushcart is active, Discount Items will allow nearby ally heroes to buy items from Orlov at reduced prices that goes from 12% up to 36%. Note that Orlov should purchase the item first and Orlov will lose the item after it was purchased.

For me initial picture of Orlov as a merchant is came from Merchant Class of Ragnarok Online. so the body and the cart is not so different from that
As for the face and personality, i take Kasper Hekmatyar from Anime JORMUNGAND as my initial design. after all, Kasper is an arms dealer and Orlov himself is also some kind of arms dealer.

FYI, the name of Orlov is came from YURI ORLOV from a movie LORD OF WAR starring Nicholas Cage.
Character_Merchant.jpg
Kasper.Hekmatyar.full.1370170.jpg
Post time 2017-11-13 05:00 PM | Show all posts
wow....
i think skill 2 not very nice be a support hero.
Ulti mayb can change a bit, buy the potion Within 5 second, throw to the area, allies hero standing on the area will get buff

hahaha... jz suggestion
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 05:09 PM | Show all posts
Edited by codevans at 2017-11-13 05:10 PM
Jokar7 replied at 2017-11-13 05:00 PM
wow....
i think skill 2 not very nice be a support hero.
Ulti mayb can change a bit, buy th ...

yeah, i include skill 2 so Orlov can still fight even without his friend around him, thats why it cost so much gold just to use the skill.

Pushcart and discount items is his ulti, the main focus of this skill is to provide carry hero with their best item as fast as possible.

as for Shop Pharmacies is to get upper hand in low level team war.
Post time 2017-11-13 09:44 PM | Show all posts
I love it! I think for the push cart one, he will also grant 10% discount on all items at the equipment store while skill is active
 Author| Post time 2017-11-13 10:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by codevans at 2017-11-13 10:37 PM
revered_skies replied at 2017-11-13 09:44 PM
I love it! I think for the push cart one, he will also grant 10% discount on all items at the equipm ...

Thank you
As for your suggest, i leave that to reader and developer.
For me, the reason why Orlov must buy the items first then give a discount to his ally is to balance team net worth.
Imagine if every 40 second every heroes can get 10% discount then the game will ended prematurely isn't? And they will not protect the support.
But if they need to buy from Orlov, then they need to protect and let Orlov farming as much as possible. For me this is the balancing, because you can decide what item that you must buy first and let Orlov to buy another item that you will need in later game
But as i say before, i let you as reader and developer to choose this matter.

The funny thing is, this hero idea can also be applied with dota2 mechanism. But instead of discount item, the hero will let any ally hero to buy item even far away from home base

Post time 2017-11-13 10:57 PM | Show all posts
I like it! Your hero concept is good to be added in ml..but this one need more agree about this hero concept
Post time 2017-11-14 04:40 AM | Show all posts
Awesome!
Post time 2017-11-14 09:14 AM | Show all posts
nice hero concept, but i wonder how orlov looks like?
Post time 2017-11-14 09:14 AM | Show all posts
Nice suggestion!
But I wonder what it looks like.?
 Author| Post time 2017-11-14 04:11 PM | Show all posts
Shadrach1881 replied at 2017-11-14 09:14 AM
Nice suggestion!
But I wonder what it looks like.?

I've updated the character design with images, this is my initial design. I leave it to readers and developers to decide whether to use it or not. Thank You
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 06:17 AM GMT+8