Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 391|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Service] Diamonds giveaway

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-14 09:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi ML, can you have an update where players can send a diamonds to another players? I cant purchase diamonds due to verification error at my account.
Post time 2017-11-14 10:00 PM | Show all posts
This wont likely happen, you can however send them instead in the form of skin. What verification error do you get anyway? I might be able to help you out.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 06:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Theres no problem with some skin but the problem is I cant be able to try magic wheel to get miya or saber or even starlight membership. I think the error is google account related. I tried to purchase some item at playstore, I encountered same error.
Theres no problem with some skin but the problem is I cant be able to try magic wheel to get miya or saber or even starlight membership. I think the error is google account related. I tried to purchase some item at playstore, I encountered same error.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-15 06:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2017-11-14 10:00 PM
This wont likely happen, you can however send them instead in the form of skin. What verification er ...

I want to try magic wheel and starlight membership. I tried to purchase item at playstore, same verification error encounter. I chose Globe Telecom Billing as my payment transaction. I dont have the card thing
Post time 2017-11-15 04:13 PM | Show all posts
What sort of error do you get? Can you send us a screenshot of it? Also, avoid posting multiple replies.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-16 07:07 PM GMT+8