Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1887|Reply: 46
Collapse the left

[Mood] BUFF BUFF NERF NERF BUFF NERF BUFF

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-17 10:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Aren't you guys sick of it? We should have already accepted hero balancing and profit decisions after so many seasons. The problem with all these buff nerf complains is that it completely ruins unique heroes that make Mobile Legends special. Heroes like Fanny, Kagura for example. Every hero has their strengths and weaknesses, the problem with noobs is they don't care to train the heroes and just want easy buff and nerf with all these countless threads. Worst of all they give senseless opinions to change the heroes and items without any game development experience.

Did Mobile Legends change? It's still a tower pushing team game, not how many kills or deaths you have. Map awareness, team synergy, adapting items, countering enemy heroes during draft pick. Can Fanny and Lancelot still feed on you? You let Harley and Cyclops target you in the open? You play Alice and Vexana with no sustainability or escape mechanism and call them weak? Yah say that to the global top 100 players of those heroes. These noobs are probably asking for Nana damage buff cause they can't get as many kills as other mages. A pro counters the enemy and changes items in every match, prioritising survivability and countering enemy's defense with penetration, so that their hero's unique role is still viable in the team's push. Not just damage damage damage. Then when you lose you cry that the hero is soooo weaaakkk need damage bufffff pleeaazzeee, please rework the entire hero!!! Vexana skills soooo slowwww. Alice dies in clash!! MM too weak die fast!! JESUS.

There's always AI mode and Custom mode for casual players, and if you still feed or your hero is weak in those games then I think you don't play MOBA as it won't offer you much fun. A hero that is considered "OP" always has a counter, and the devs will balance them out sooner when the next "OP" comes along.

Post time 2017-11-17 10:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Agreed. Those who are crying for nerfs and buffs are the main reason why some heroes are being destroyed.  Instead of learning about those heroes' strength and wekneases, they all conplain here and ask for buff this hero. Nerf this hero. Fanny is so op nerf her, she can't be countered. Nerf kagura because kagura has purify and hard to kill blah blah blah.. i can't 1v1 with this hero, nerf him/her..  they make the game toxic..
Post time 2017-11-17 11:13 AM | Show all posts
i think dont have Mythic players will ask "Nerf"...
i really cannot understand, has two or more ppl create the forum is saying why nerf this xxx hero, and will bring another NOOB create again the same forum....

(sorry for my bad english)
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 11:04 AM | Show all posts
RedRidingHood replied at 2017-11-17 10:59 AM
Agreed. Those who are crying for nerfs and buffs are the main reason why some heroes are being destr ...

They make the game BORING if the game devs really do entertain all these nerf buff request. All mage will play the same way, mm, fighter, tank, assasin, support all same style. Why? Because these people will forever compare all heroes with the highest damage dealer or meta of that role. And proceed to scream for buff and nerf, rework. That's just absurd.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2017-11-17 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-20 11:04 AM

Well, if you cant win... complain... and wait for the nerf to happen... and if you lose... complain... wait for the adjustments to happen to other heroes so that you will win... smh...

Jokar7 replied at 2017-11-17 11:13 AM
i think dont have Mythic players will ask "Nerf"...
i really cannot understand, has two or  ...

it cant be helped... lets just say... we released a patch notes and there are nerfs... they will complain... they havent played with that hero having that nerf and they already complained...

goodness..

Comments

jz likes they can imagine fanny accident ady, one leg has gone XDD laugh dead me....  Post time 2017-11-17 02:45 PM
yeah.. thats what im saying.. they dont know it was a buff to fanny yet they see it as nerf because of the word REMOVED... goodness...  Post time 2017-11-17 01:51 PM
hahahahaha... u wrong!! they not yet playing the adjectment fanny, why they can confirm? coz they have a SUPER imagine ady.... LOL  Post time 2017-11-17 01:39 PM
have you played already Fanny with the nerf? try it first before you will say things about it... it is a good adjustment for her.. if you really do play Fanny.. you know how to adjust...  Post time 2017-11-17 01:28 PM
0_o ok i wont ask anymore on the grounds that ML is ruled by weird people okay...  Post time 2017-11-17 01:20 PM
im not taking sides... i am just telling you our usual scenarios if things like this happens... and dont ask why i became a mod.. you will be disappointed... lol  Post time 2017-11-17 12:33 PM
moderator you disappoint me ugh even the other 2 moderators act neutral unlike you taking sides ughhh how did you even become a monderator in the first place  Post time 2017-11-17 12:28 PM
go "nerf" those forum account that is level 5 and below, who comes in with nerf/buff requests threads.  Post time 2017-11-17 11:33 AM
LOL THIS.  Post time 2017-11-17 11:22 AM
yah.. we love also to have few complain post about the same thing.. keep on asking things like they cant win anymore because of it.. bunch of cry babies..  Post time 2017-11-17 11:21 AM
Post time 2017-11-17 11:36 AM | Show all posts
I dont complain op heroes since i trained how to use Akai, Saber, Zilong and Roger to encounter them as well. Just learm how to encouter with specific heroes like above i have said It. Easiest to use is Saber but you should wait for teammate to be with you and learn to lock hero. Saber must farm in early game and get correct item. My build of Saber is you first buy Jungle items, Nimble blade is enough. Hunter strike, Blade of 7 sea, Rapid boot, bloodlust, blade of despair and immortal OR deadly blade if enemy has healer since you able to use flying sword so damage to them wont heal which will benefit to my team. Thats how i use Saber for my style.
Post time 2017-11-17 11:48 AM | Show all posts
Buff and nerf are common in every MOBA so instead of being cry babies (that applies on both sides) why dont we stop posting something like this and try to enjoy our game? You feel certain hero OP? Try and find a counter. Your favorite hero got nerfed? Try to adapt or learn other heroes, they are plenty of it. If you cant do that and dont feel the fun anymore in playing ML then u know what the last thing u should do
Peace guys
Post time 2017-11-17 11:52 AM | Show all posts
Zombie78 replied at 2017-11-17 11:48 AM
Buff and nerf are common in every MOBA so instead of being cry babies (that applies on both sides) w ...

Yeah!!

Definitely... but I dont understand why is it hard for them to make adjustments to their game play...

They keep winning and killing enemy heroes with this OP hero yet they dont complain that they can easily defeat enemy with this hero because of this and that...

What about those enemies you have defeated feels? aint you feel bad for them? you abuse an OP hero for such? right?

goodness... smh... HAHA
Post time 2017-11-17 12:03 PM | Show all posts
Well, we can't blame the devs. There are lots of crybabies saying that such heroes are op that resulted to heroes getting nerfed, also the mage meta, so there you go, the result~ getting the mages nerfed as well. Before they nerf heroes they conduct surveys whether if these heroes needs to be nerfed or not, so expect that lots of crybabies will say that that hero is overpowered. We can't do anything about it, it's all because of those players, those players who would rather complain/rant than do something about it like work practice hard or countering these heroes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:40 PM GMT+8