Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 621|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] About fanny in new patch

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-17 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have see a nerf against fanny in new patch. You see, i never join forum, i just read all threads you guys wrote. But because of this time nerf, i think its really already unreasonable. Thats why i register as member and write this thread.

Maybe for others people u guys will call me crybaby fanny or other thing that i usually read in forum. But u know before this i never complain what u guys want by complain nerf fanny. When she got nerfed, i just keep silent and just try adjust to play her. (And im not main fanny, but i always learn to play her by making smurf char so i hope i ready to play with my main char.) I already try learn and adjust from season 4. So u guys already can count how many nerf fanny have received. Until last patch when dev nerf her energy, of course feel sad, but i dont complain, i try adjust again and know what? it's already really hard to play. Sometimes even i feel frustrated because of her low energy.

And in this new patch they increase the cost of energy without buff her total energy or maybe the regen. This time i really thinks its unfair.
U guys always said she's op because what? u guys only see tz zxuan play and thats why said she op? Because top global player? Of course its op, if not they cant become top global hero player. If wanna do it like this, then why not dev nerf all other heroes? their top global hero player also op. Hayabusa? Kagura? Akai?Grock?Karina?Saber? all other heroes let it nerf all together. They all op when top global play it.

The hero already balanced but u guys and even developer keep nerf it until become trash. Im too really dissapointed with dev this time. Just really sad. All hero can be countered, but dev only see what most cries baby that lazy learn to use counter hero, not the hero user. Why not u ask top global, are they think fanny really need nerf again? Even top global player when use fanny can lose also.

I know maybe my thread will no one see it especially dev, but i just really want to share my thoughts. Its already in my mind when the nerf keep starting. Sorry for my bad english, cause not my main language.
Just one thing, this time i'm really dissapointed with dev.
Thanks

Post time 2017-11-17 01:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes. Sad about her nerf too.. without a buff, just using canles, toenado trigger, skill 1 and skill 3 is enough to reduce her energy to zero. They only listen to lazy players who want easy game. :(
Post time 2017-11-17 03:24 PM | Show all posts
Post time 2017-11-17 03:47 PM | Show all posts
As an assassin main I agree that this nerf to fanny has gone to far this time its really not needed if you really want to nerf her then nerf damage not anything else people are always struggling to play her so why do you make it harder?

Post time 2017-11-17 05:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can't Devs really try playing her and realise how weak she is without energy -_-
Post time 2017-11-17 06:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Even zXuan frequently gets silver for ranked matches with fanny now...
Post time 2017-11-17 06:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow, i don't know about that, i thought my skill was decreased, i tried to adjust too but this time i always die
 Author| Post time 2017-11-22 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Hi guys, thanks for reply my thread.. I already test the new fanny.. and.. wow.. just wow..
Maybe its my time to say goodbye to Fanny..
Hope all hero get 100 mana only without item buff and can't regen in base.. All fair then..
Post time 2017-11-22 12:13 PM | Show all posts
yup it is realy a trash now. only stupid player fear her...

for nob and stupid player, you can easy to kill fanny.. use ichigo kurosaki and use bankai combo 1.. make fanny quick killed..
if not yet killed, next use combo 2 holo mode it is realy fanny killed
hahaha

but good player or pro, very easy to kill her and not needed ichigo kurosaki to kill her..  

we hope just delete in hero list. she is very bad working in team battle now and unusable again
but good for clearing minion in the lane.. realy good for it
Post time 2017-11-22 01:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeaah yeah im dissapointed too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-19 03:21 PM GMT+8