Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 864|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Request] Stop nerfing Fanny and just make a skin for her!?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-17 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I'm disappointed about the nerf but it's adaptable I hope... But I'm more disappointed about the fact that she still hasn't gotten a new skin since World War II.Cmon developers Fanny needs a new skin.. So my account profile status will look amazing
Post time 2017-11-17 12:51 PM | Show all posts
#justdeletefanny
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 12:54 PM | Show all posts

Nah make a skin first.
Post time 2017-11-17 01:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hahaha I see what you did here :p
Post time 2017-11-17 01:22 PM | Show all posts
i wonder why people seeing Fanny as a nightmare. Yes played by Pro she is really painfull to deal.
with her super high mobility she can get in & out fast without getting hit at all & while she is running around she can deal dmg to. But its not like we have no way to counter it.
if u know the meaning of team composition & heroes role, i find it easy to counter Fanny.
Zilong (free), Ruby, Grock, Tigreal is a good counter for her as all 3 of them only need regular skill that available early. Then we have Akai & Saber (Cheaper) whos ulti can disrupt Fanny movement.

if u r an instant pick lock type of player or u just pick ur favourite heroes regardless ur team composition, well u just a nob. Whatever heroes a Pro Player pick will just be to OP for u to deal & its not about Fanny to OP.
Post time 2017-11-17 01:52 PM | Show all posts
Blame the players not the devs. Because of such crybabies complaining how overpowered some heroes are, they'll just keep on complaining and beg for a nerf instead of learning how to counter that hero. They conduct surveys regarding these heroes if they should be nerfed or not, so expect that these players will agree to nerf these heroes which for them, are "op" even if not.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-17 01:54 PM | Show all posts
Guys! I just want a skin . Let's not talk about that nerf.
Post time 2017-11-17 04:52 PM | Show all posts

Hello,
Girl/Dude, wtf in my opinon i dont want fanny to get deleted, but still im also annoyed cause she keeps on getting nerfed, but i accept EugeneH's opinon make an skin first. Also how about jess no limit A7? he's an fanny user! so i hope she dont get deleted and i also hope she will have a new skin also even Odette

P.S.
OdetteSwan
17/11/2017
Post time 2017-11-18 12:15 AM | Show all posts
ikk i want it too im waiting for it since may lol
Post time 2017-11-18 02:27 AM | Show all posts
OdetteSwan replied at 2017-11-17 04:52 PM
Hello,
Girl/Dude, wtf in my opinon i dont want fanny to get deleted, but still im also annoyed ca ...

just delete fanny
so there will be no more players like me who spent months to master fanny yet 700 games yet play like shit..
i dont even dare to step into ranked game.
fanny are supposed to be OP, because of her difficulty
no player gonna waste time mastering fanny by playing 1000/2000+ matches..all they gotta do is pick lancelot play 1 game to master him LOL and be OP as fk
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-17 08:52 AM GMT+8