Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 607|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Account] Proof of Daily Quest not appearing in normal server

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-17 12:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Okay so I have seen a few post regarding this problem or some player really dont have idea it exist in normal server or only exist in advanced server only. I saw my uncle when he visits me probably 2weeks ago playing in normal server and noticed he has the Daily Quest and complain about this in report section but it seems they dont care about it. some replied here in forum that it is available only in advance server so i had to wait for my uncle to visit again and yesterday he came back and borrowed quickly his phone to make a screenshot. to make sure he is in normal server we played a few games in cassic. so today ill make a new thread regarding this with a proof that it exist in the normal server. sorry for my bad english btw. so here it is

Screenshot_2017-11-16-20-59-17.jpg
Post time 2017-11-17 01:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'm in the normal server, and when I log in the game, I get a glimpse of the daily quests tab, but then it disappears and the switching panel (the one below on daily quests on your photo) takes its place. Do you have a screenshot of his profile? I believe that if he's in the normal server, the profile will show a 4-digit server number. If in advance server, profile will show 5-digit server number.
Post time 2017-11-17 01:27 PM | Show all posts
Are you sure that he's in normal server? This might be also a UI bug as the Daily Quest is not yet officially released on normal servers I believe.
Post time 2017-11-17 02:22 PM | Show all posts
It not ready for you to use in normal server. Why so anxious?
Post time 2017-11-17 02:54 PM | Show all posts
Give screenshots of your Uncles profile so that we could verify it...
 Author| Post time 2017-11-18 01:06 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Creosols at 2017-11-18 01:10 AM

here is the screenshot of his account and as i said to my post, we played 3 times to make sure we are in the same server because you cant play with players in advance servers because of the version compatibility. also you can see the hylos update in the screenshot. in advance zhask is the new one. also you can see the recharge icon at the top. it means he hasnt bought any diamonds so he is not eligible to play in advance server. to add things too, i clicked the daily quest UI button and i can claim finished quests and got small amounts of BP.
Screenshot_2017-11-16-20-59-36.jpg
Post time 2017-11-18 02:41 PM | Show all posts
Ikr, all these people are clueless, they don't even know that daily quests is showing on normal servers! BS, my friend also has daily quests and I'm so jealous because he can get rewards and not me.
 Author| Post time 2017-11-18 08:28 PM | Show all posts
OpticalJezley replied at 2017-11-18 02:41 PM
Ikr, all these people are clueless, they don't even know that daily quests is showing on normal serv ...

well, actually ive done some reports twice already in the report section in game. in the top corner of main page of the game and they just ignored it. i made this post and still they dont believe it even i have the proof. i will not waste my time if im just trolling.
Post time 2017-11-18 08:57 PM | Show all posts
Creosols replied at 2017-11-18 10:28 PM
well, actually ive done some reports twice already in the report section in game. in the top corne ...

I feel you, they also ignored one of my bug reports as well. I'm tired honestly, I just lost 6 rank games already and I'm losing my mind. I swear if I had a gun in my hand I will fcking kill someone to get back the hours I wasted on this game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-28 08:14 PM GMT+8