Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #1 - Marksman

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-18 12:10 AM | Show all posts
OOrmak replied at 2017-11-17 10:27 PM
Not really useless, her attack speed + life steal = our nightmare.Like u buy first claw then crit+a ...

I SAID,
IN LATE GAME SHES GUD BUT U KNW WHAT? IN RANKED LATE GAME DOESNT EXIST. BRUh and in early she doesnt have enough damage and 0 lifesteal to cast good damage like yss moskov irithel. atack speed is nothing when u dont have damage,

Comments

You are the person that we call as nub cause sometimes there is still have late game in ranked game.  Post time 2017-11-18 07:18 PM
I can tell you that Miya will win Irithel in early game.U stupid.Why don't have try before hving a stupid comment.Get out lahhhh.  Post time 2017-11-18 07:17 PM
IN EARLY GAME BUY LIFE STEAL AND ATTACK SPEED THEY COSTS LIKE 3200. EVEN YOU CAN EARN MONEY 400 COINS IN 1 MIN AND YOU CAN GET IT 4 MIN IF U JUNGLE AND KILL MINIONS AND ENEMIES. You suck being miya...  Post time 2017-11-18 12:40 AM
Post time 2017-11-18 12:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Layla is fine. She's got the best damage late game and can still gather up some kills early game. However, she is very vulnerable especially early game since she doesn't have any escaping skills like other marksmen (i.e. Irithel's ult, Miya's ult, Moskov's first skill). Given that she has no escaping skills her role would be to kill the enemies fast before they approach (or probably kiting). She's pretty fine to me.
Post time 2017-11-18 01:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I am main marksman. My opinion is: Layla is fine in late game but she can be easily countered by killing her in early game and finish the game early. Miya needs more base attack damage, she has mobility skill but it is not that useful. Clint needs bigger skill, I mean his 1st skill area of effect and ultimate skill too. And karrie needs a slight buff in her ultimate

Comments

Well they nerfed the ULT due to it being OP so buffing it again might go back to the same problem prior to nerf. Just use the battle spell FURY when you ULT to compensate with the reduced attack speed  Post time 2017-11-21 01:15 AM
Post time 2017-11-18 01:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Marksman just nice right now.
Post time 2017-11-18 01:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 08:58 PM

Thank you TC for mentioning my topic :)

I want to ask a thing: What item would be better for Malefic Roar replacement if the enemy team doesn't have a tank? And are there any non-tank hero whose as bulky as a tank?
Post time 2017-11-18 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Aditya30 replied at 2017-11-18 01:32 AM
I want to ask a thing: What item would be better for Malefic Roar replacement if the enemy team does ...

get some more attack speed or get the new magic blade, it's good if there are mages on the enemy team
Post time 2017-11-18 02:48 AM | Show all posts
Oh right i forgot to tell this...
WE NEED MORE MANA REGENERATION, thats all, because all time we need go back base with full hp and empty mana. No time to protect turrets lol...

Comments

yup, you're correct.. My bad. Indeed Elegant Gem  Post time 2017-11-22 12:52 AM
That is Elegant Gem If i am not wrong and not Enchanted Talisman  Post time 2017-11-21 06:33 PM
Enchanted Talisman might help you, every time you level up, you regen HP and Mana.  Post time 2017-11-21 01:10 AM
Post time 2017-11-18 02:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
OOrmak replied at 2017-11-18 02:48 AM
Oh right i forgot to tell this...
WE NEED MORE MANA REGENERATION, thats all, because all time we nee ...

Nah, marksmen rely on auto attacks, skills are not essential unlike mages. If you want more mana regen just get the boots of tranquility or a few magic necklaces. Giving more them mana regen would make marksmen OP at all stages of the game.
Post time 2017-11-18 03:55 AM | Show all posts
Yi sun shin is the only relevant Marksman imo lol
Post time 2017-11-18 05:34 AM | Show all posts
The two most underrated items for ADCs is:
1. Corrosion Scythe. Good for some adcs like miya and irithel who can damage the whole team. With the item on the right adc you can never lose a teamfight. AOE debuff and movement speed slow. It can help you destroy the enmey marksman too. Only good on some adcs though.
2. Brute Force Breastplate. This item give you some tankiness and also allows you to kite better and have more mobility, plus the extra physical attack you will have. I always build it if there's a hard carry Haya, Lancelot or Fanny. It's generally a very good situational item and i don't really get why no one builds it.

Comments

The new wing item can be somewhat viable as well.  Post time 2017-11-18 05:36 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-26 10:55 PM GMT+8