Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #1 - Marksman

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-19 11:29 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 2017-11-18 03:53 PM
Marksman, not meta. I feel like they should decrease Karrie's ult atk speed by 10% instead of 20%. 2 ...

Agree, she was broken in the past but now she is useless because of her ultimate
Post time 2017-11-19 12:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yss and irithel are balanced. Miya and layla are both too useless early game, takes forever to jungle, dies too quickly and late game never exists for them. Just give them a range buff like 0.2 range per level or something. Using mm right now is like using a squishy tank that shoots from a distance same as a mage but no dmg, no cc, too low hp and too slow in everything. I think its also good to nerf most assassins like saber,haya,lance,karina as they are never useless in any meta or you could also make mm a bit more tankier. The fact that mm relies on basic attacks makes them absolutely useless against most assassins with immune from basic attacks. Aurora can just freeze any mm and they are just gonna go into the recycle bin. The thing is, there is no reason to why we should use mm now. Its better to use assassins or fighters as dmg dealers because they can end early and you can just use assassins like fanny and haya who can split push and pretty much win any 1v1 easily(unless retarded) and of course most mm are useless early game. You also got karrie who was broken upon released and now using her ult is just wasting mana tapping the skill that pretty much does the same damage anyways. If you really want to fix mm then just increase their movement speed as they are one of the slowest moving champs despite being absolutely useless early game. Nothing else to be said really, they buffed assassins and mages too much that made mm near useless almost every game
Post time 2017-11-19 03:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 09:00 PM

Marksman are so useless in early game. When someone pick layla or miya or even karrie in draft pick they will ask her or him to change to mage or assasin. And they are not that powerful late game even mages assassin can one shot marksman easy. Marksman need some buff to have a little fight under the tower. Marksman cant even defend the tower in 1 versus 2as mages has so much burst damage.

Layla needs a buff so squishy early game .. so useless. Every layla in our team dies maybe 5 time in the first 7 minutes of the game. Layla cant defend tower alone and when jungling, will receive so much damage from monsters and when she go back to lane already half of her life gone. The got one shot by level 4 lancelot or karina ..  thats why no one uses in ranked games.. just doesnt make sense.. if 2 opponents focus attacks on layla in 1 second shes dead. and not that powerful late game
Post time 2017-11-19 06:47 PM | Show all posts
I met quite a growing number of Karrie & Layla these days. Is mm meta back for business?
Post time 2017-11-20 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Yep MM is back in the meta. In a coordinated team scenario, I would say most team compositions are viable as long as they are played well. However in public games, MM meta is back, because solo players lack the coordination to end the game early if the enemy team has a MM while our team doesn't for example. A general rule of thumb is, if the enemy has MM, it would be good to have a MM, an ADC (Fighter) or Disabler (Chou/Saber/Natalia) to shut down the MM, as well as a tank with reliable cc to focus the enemy MM while protecting our MM.

MMs are in a good spot this meta. I am worried that devs will take the advice of many on this forum asking for MM buffs. This would make them OP (In fact I think that some MMs need a slight nerf). Of course, as a whole MMs are quite balanced at this point and I think it would be best to leave them as they are at the moment.
Post time 2017-11-20 02:50 PM | Show all posts
YSS and Irithel benefiting on this current patch despite of Clint buff. I use Moskov in this patch, and I won several games. Mostly I lost using MM.
Post time 2017-11-20 10:00 PM | Show all posts
manuelle_28 replied at 2017-11-18 12:10 AM
I SAID,
IN LATE GAME SHES GUD BUT U KNW WHAT? IN RANKED LATE GAME DOESNT EXIST. BRUh and in early ...

uh, ok guys u win, play miya in ranked mithycal,, and get ganked 416544564564 times then and lose.
Post time 2017-11-21 08:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think this is the best Layla build (in purchasing order): Berserker's Fury, Scarlet Phantom, Swift Boots, Haas's Claw, Windtalker (or Malefic Roar if your enemy has a Tank Tank), Blade of Despair. Is Rose Gold Meteor worth to buy against Mages? Should I buy it in early game or late game?
Post time 2017-11-21 10:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-8 09:00 PM
IZxCOLD replied at 2017-11-18 03:55 AM
Yi sun shin is the only relevant Marksman imo lol

Shin is below miya

Anomander_x replied at 2017-11-18 05:45 AM
Marksmen don't currently have a role.  The role of late game damage got taken away from them when ma ...

Nah marksmen still dominate mage required skill
After spam game over
Post time 2017-11-22 06:11 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Layla shouldn’t get a buff. As it all depends if she is far away form the opponent and near level 15. She’ll basically dominate
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 09:33 PM GMT+8