Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Hexcellion
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Weekly Discussion #1 - Marksman

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 10:14 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2017-11-22 10:44 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think the only thing really needed for MM right now is extra 5 or 10 movement speed, to equal them to assassins and most mages, since right now they are all slower than all other roles. About damage, i think they should increase base attack for all MM and decrease growth to a point where the results would be the same as of now, just so making MM a little more competitive early game without unbalancing end game.
Post time 2017-11-22 04:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MM is ok,even a bit OP on a well coordinated team, espacially irithel, yss is good early game if the player can aim well. I think the one that need buff is miya
Post time 2017-11-23 12:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think moskov needs a slight buff in damage only saying this is that he is suppose to have same damage tier as layla or around that and yes i know he has piercing but its lacking in a 1vs1 situation also cause of his short range he just dies quite to easy even in late game as the life steal item is only great if hitting many but if one you only doing about 1k-1.4k with a attack speed/critical build
Post time 2017-11-23 01:18 PM | Show all posts
irithel is the best mm imo... she just needs time to farm in early and can obliterate in late game thanks to her ult and area damage
Post time 2017-11-23 01:36 PM | Show all posts
Layla is already powerful in late game. No need to buff her offensive wise. Maybe her speed can be adjusted?
Post time 2017-11-23 06:36 PM | Show all posts
yi sun shin for the win xD
Post time 2017-11-23 08:28 PM | Show all posts
Moskov so bad in early game
Post time 2017-11-24 12:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
why is my i stuck at game loading , i reinstall the game and clear cache everything. i cant log in to my account. all of my account. all freeze at loading screen. what happen?
Post time 2017-11-24 01:23 AM | Show all posts
bnhkm replied at 2017-11-23 01:36 PM
Layla is already powerful in late game. No need to buff her offensive wise. Maybe her speed can be a ...

Try blade of 7 seas on her which will give bonus AS and MS or try brute force breastplate for AS, armor, HP and bonus attack.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:38 AM GMT+8