Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: tianziwei
Collapse the left

[Patch Note] PATCH NOTES 1.2.32 (Formal Server Version 2017.11.20)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-21 01:59 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Is it fix bug at gamecenter ?
Post time 2017-11-21 02:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
When this patch release ??

Comments

The patch was released yesterday Nov 21  Post time 2017-11-22 04:18 PM
Post time 2017-11-21 02:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This us why I gave up on fanny, the dev always 'balance' her in every update, it's like they don't know what to do with her.
Post time 2017-11-21 03:31 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Better Delete fanny,
Post time 2017-11-21 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Can this update hurry up and come? I want to switch back to my gamecenter for god sake..
Post time 2017-11-21 03:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i love this, lapu2 skin from rare fragmen thank mlbb
Post time 2017-11-21 03:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Where is ios game center update??? Are you fakin kidding me!! Almost 1 week now!! I cant play my main
Post time 2017-11-21 03:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
few more updates, and we will ask Ruby's nerf :D
Post time 2017-11-21 04:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
?ios bug gam center when it will be fix???????
Post time 2017-11-21 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Trueflame at 2017-11-21 05:28 PM

Sorry for my terrible english in advance, I rarely use it really.

In my opinion Fanny should be nerfed. I don't know if the way that Moonton has chosen is right, but i support it.

If I were a dev as well Id tone down her damage by a lot, not touching her energy.

Layer stacking should increase damage in more steps if you really want to keep up her retarded mobility. What I also don't understand is that when she is flying and gets stunned between walls she will keep flying. This could be changed as well. Now if Franco is not hooking her mid-air (which I have done already a few times) there's no way to stop her effectively. If you want her to be a reliable assassin you should reduce her damage against multiple targets, or nerf overall dmg and buff isolated damage (like on that insect like assassin in another popular game).

People are crying because of Fanny's super buff reliance, thats a bad thing, its true. But hey, deleting the enemy team in 5 seconds is all right?

Look at the Fanny games on any elo lvl : Fanny is hard carrying or failing with it, but theres no other option. She can't be a regular fighter or assassin with a normal contribution...she is super good or super bad.

Stars like zxuan carries better and their capability to bring victory is higher than regular Fanny's it is right, but ask yourselves : Is there any other hero which can have this high impact on winning or losing like Fanny? The answer is a clear NO, and this is the problem.

Fanny's power scales radically with the level of the handler player. It actually scales about 20 times more than on any other champion, but imho for fails you dont get punished as much as most people say or think (high risk high reward).

Having 2 or 3 player above the regular skill level of the players in a game with the correct setup should mean a difference, the key to victory, but currently if there's a semi-good fanny in any team nets 90% victory simply because of the champion and not cause of the player's knowlegde or physical skill level. Just think about it and you'll also find that the current state is just a bad joke.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 12:00 AM GMT+8