Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1567|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Facebook account login-crash

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 11:00 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Help! After last update on 21/11/2017, everytime i try to login to my account which is bound to facebook, my apps keeps crashing. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling MLBB, clearing cache, data, restarting my phone and all sorts but it still crash everytime i try to login to my account. Need help
Post time 2017-11-22 11:45 AM | Show all posts
Hi expulsion,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Regarding that matter ,you need to contact Customer Service in-game, make sure you fill up all forms and wait for reply patiently. If you dont have access to CS in-game, contact via email mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com. hope it helps.

Regards,
Seimz
Post time 2017-11-23 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Jacobim.Mugatu at 2017-11-23 03:30 PM

It seems like i am not the one experiencing this. I did all the same TS but still my app crashes after clicking the FB link when switching account.

The CS link in game does not help since there is no particular option there that is relating to "App crashing when switching to an FB binded account"

i have tried 6 cellphone with different types of connections(data and ISP) but still the same.

Your FB account referred me to this site. So I am hoping the admin notice this and not just some mod replying that we contact someone else instead.
Post time 2017-11-23 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by alivehere at 2017-11-23 05:45 PM

i have same problem, pls fixed this Screenshot_2017-11-23-16-13-53[1].png

Post time 2017-11-23 07:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
What happen my account? facebook account contect is not me."zahran growmoven vsco" that is no me.
Post time 2017-11-23 08:50 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i have same problem i cant login into the game
 Author| Post time 2017-11-24 08:49 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I found a solution to my problem! I read somewhere to uninstall facebook apps in your phone, then re download the app. In this case i downloaded facebook lite, which is similar to facebook. Then i can login normally without crashing. Hope this helps!
Post time 2017-11-24 08:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I have same problem cant access to my main account i just bounded to facebook account but still crashing always
Post time 2018-7-20 04:02 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JamieBattarbee at 2018-7-20 05:20 PM

Yesterday to after the software of the android mobile I have downloaded the facebook for the wave to old friends. Many wave to me back so http://www.ukbestessay.net/ for the friends I have written that I will send in the broadcasting messages to all.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-27 10:29 AM GMT+8