Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2495|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Query] How to deactivate/delete

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-11-22 09:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-16 05:45 AM

Just like the title, how to deactivate/delete this forum account?  I would donit myself but I can't find the deactivate button. I no longer have my mobile legends acccount and there's no reason for me to have this account here. I guess, this game isn't for me. I play because of the hero not because of the game itself. I used to love Nana and look what those retarded devs did to her. Used to love Kagura and they did that rework on her ult just so noobs can play her easily. This game is always for the noobs. Their cash cows. Last, I love Fanny but look what they did to her. This isn't the last nerf because those noobs will still find her OP and still ask for nerfs.

Noobs: Fanny is still OP, she can still fly and kill. Nerf her damage.
Devs: our cash cow noobs wants her damage nerfed, let's nerf Fanny's damage.

And next thing we know, her damage will be nerfed too. I wonder what will happen if all heroes are energy dependent like Fanny, without item and fountain regen.

Anyway, Thanks and I hope a mod can tell
me how to deactiavate/delete this account.

Or probably a mod can just delete this account? Thanks.
Post time 2017-11-23 09:59 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Be mischievous until a mod bans you, taadaaa
Post time 2017-11-23 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Me thinking you have a Lv. 9 MLBB Forum account and not supporting, really is it?
 Author| Post time 2017-11-23 10:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by BD007 at 2020-3-16 05:46 AM
jtrsl replied at 2017-11-23 10:02 AM
Me thinking you have a Lv. 9 MLBB Forum account and not supporting, really is it?

Huh? Uhmm... what's the connection of your comment to deactivation/deletion of my account? And also, I don't know what does "supporting" mean. Sorry I'm a forum noob.

GG_Noobzilla replied at 2017-11-23 09:59 AM
Be mischievous until a mod bans you, taadaaa

If I get banned will they automatically delete my account? I kinda feel uncomfortable knowing that I have a forum accound left unattended somewhere. Thank you.

If being banned will have my account deleted, pls ban me.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 10:03 PM GMT+8